My wife thought she wanted to peg me

My wife took me to an adult boutique to buy a strap-on so I could finally fuck her properly. My tiny "darling little ******** ********..her name is only about 4" when it's hard which isn't often. We bought a 10" strap-on for me to wear and a 9" for her to wear. She figures since I'm a panty wearing sissy I should be fucked as well. She doesn't need to wear the strap-on often as her boyfriend has a huge cock and pounds her pussy hard and very deep but she likes wearing hers and making me suck it to learn how to give a good blow job. She says when get a boyfriend he'll expect his cock sucked. Then she fucks me until I've dribbled all my sissy juice in my panties like a good girl.

Pegging has come up as a topic…and I didn't start it. Dildos and plugs have been in our mix - me using them on her - for quite a while now, between 3-4 years. In tandem with my performing oral, they've come to figure in a lot, maybe most, of the orgasms I'm able to give her these days. She would occasionally bring up "turnabout being fair play" but I'd laughed it off, unsure of her seriousness. In the last year though, as we got further along into caging as a more regular part of things, she wanted to try them on me and I too realized how ready I was to explore there. We already knew I could climax locked-up while face-sat by her (which she loves), so it really wasn't surprising that giving her control in this way would be exciting too.

Caging does scratch some of that sub itch in me that I denied for far too long, but this fills another hunger, a thing I first struggled to accept, then later to express to her. In combination it's really not like anything else. I know the explosive finishes were and are a revelation to both of us. It also seems like seeing them is maybe the one thing that brings out something of the domme in my wife. And believe me, I'm not complaining one bit😉

So yeah, I think we're on a path that makes her strapping it on a pretty natural progression.image.jpeg

Last edited: