My wife used like a sex toy

I have this fantasy where my wife and I live next door to a young college guy. Our bedroom window faces his house and he doesn't know that we've caught him trying to catch glimpses of my wife changing in our bedroom. It turns us both on so we eventually we confront him about it and he admits that he's been sexually frustrated lately because he's been having trouble getting laid. He tells us how he jerks off multiple times a day, but it doesn't help much. He mentions how it's starting to interfere with his classes because he can't focus and he's just horny 24/7. We then explain how instead of jerking himself off multiple times a day he can come over and fuck my wife like his personal sex toy anytime he wants. She'll start wearing summer dresses with no panties so he has quick access when he gets horny and doesn't have much time between his classes. He'll stop by without asking, my wife will lift her dress up and bend over for him, and he'll fuck her until he finishes. Then he'll take off and leave her there with her pussy used and dripping with cum like some guy just fucked a pocket pussy and left it out. Maybe some days he'll use her mouth and others he'll use her ass, but he never has to ask to come over or to fuck my wife. He just does it and leaves.

Your thoughts about your wife seem perfectly normal to me although it’s a shame that there are not four + male students living in the house instead of only one. Personally I’d make it six males and two female students to administer to your wife’s needs as her days will be busy💦

I have this fantasy where my wife and I live next door to a young college guy. Our bedroom window faces his house and he doesn't know that we've caught him trying to catch glimpses of my wife changing in our bedroom. It turns us both on so we eventually we confront him about it and he admits that he's been sexually frustrated lately because he's been having trouble getting laid. He tells us how he jerks off multiple times a day, but it doesn't help much. He mentions how it's starting to interfere with his classes because he can't focus and he's just horny 24/7. We then explain how instead of jerking himself off multiple times a day he can come over and fuck my wife like his personal sex toy anytime he wants. She'll start wearing summer dresses with no panties so he has quick access when he gets horny and doesn't have much time between his classes. He'll stop by without asking, my wife will lift her dress up and bend over for him, and he'll fuck her until he finishes. Then he'll take off and leave her there with her pussy used and dripping with cum like some guy just fucked a pocket pussy and left it out. Maybe some days he'll use her mouth and others he'll use her ass, but he never has to ask to come over or to fuck my wife. He just does it and leaves.
very hot fantasy, hope you can get to realize it!

this is practically my fantasy except im the bull in the fantasy