My wife wants to know if your cock got hard. Wants to see another mans cock

Hell yes - u make her spread those panties to the side and show me that pink lip spread , let me look closely at the clit - and I will send her proof w details . Send a few ( asshole spread is always nice , especially w a finger ) and I will send u 2 some of my wife.( hot pissy shots) ur gonna have the hottest sex of ur lives (and anonymously for ur erotic pleasure ) tell her if she really gets into it , you’ll get her one with me jacking it ( I’ll try & catch a still of the cum explosion for u both to talk ab when u finally start fucking - HARD

Reactions: Naughty
It did , it is and it’s twitching on my stomach . I’m 6’3” so ab 8 or so .u tell her she won’t b disappointed ( neither will u , we all know it’s nothing without that nice cock slamming ur wife’s pussy from behind . Helps ur hard on while u jack urs

Will this do
Oh yeah , I owe u 2 the proof . This’ll get u going and it wasn’t easy . Had to switch ( I’m right handed ) to my left right before I came . Held it as straight up as I could and captured this still . Tell her it’s meant to b driven and deposited in her pussy while u spread her for me .

Attachments

• 15C1F59B-C5D7-4AC9-867A-8ED3C9BDD19B.jpeg
    15C1F59B-C5D7-4AC9-867A-8ED3C9BDD19B.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 30
Oh yeah , I owe u 2 the proof . This’ll get u going and it wasn’t easy . Had to switch ( I’m right handed ) to my left right before I came . Held it as straight up as I could and captured this still . Tell her it’s meant to b driven and deposited in her pussy while u spread her for me .
That's the proof? That pic has been on the internet in other places since at least last year!

MMMMM - you always know how to get me hard. "Just a peek." you say. mmmm - yes - but in that little peek are all my sensory memories of you . . Your soft mons and fleshy cleft that hides your hot wet center . . . The lovely lush curls that hold your most wonderful scents and within your clit with the sensitive nerves that make your body move and swoon with sweeping pleasures.. . . . mmmm I remember how your sex opens to kiss my swollen knob as I push to fill you deeply. The steady slow push that makes you sigh as you feel the familiar pressures we have both missed so much . . . mmmm so full and tight . . . I feel the hug and pulse of your hot passage . . . . the memories . . . the sensations . . . . are all there in your "just a peek." . . . . . Now, Do you see what you have started? Can you see how hard and throbbing I am for you? Part your legs . . . . mmmm . . more . . . I want to kiss you . . . slip my tongue through your sex . . . tease your nubbin . . . . mmmmmmmmm . . . you taste so good . . . . come . . come soon . . . so I can fill you . .

I never tire of your naughty bits . . . the many views of you . . . each view is at once a memory and a wish . . . and so it is now see your panty covered pussy and then your reveal of your curls . . . . and yes I grip my swollen hard cock and imagine you . . . . your soft curl covered lips descend to me . . . your knees moving wider as you settle . . . then you feel me blow kisses you and you know you are close . . . another inch and I lift to lick your cleft . . . little thrills emanate from your center . . . heat rushes up and out . . . you drop the last inch and I reach up to hold your thighs . . . my mouth opens and smothers your sex in a wanton french kiss . . . my cock surges . . . jumps for joy . . . your heart beats faster and as you roll your hips and kiss me back with the sweet moving pressures of your open pussy. . . and so it goes . . . our pleasuring . . . my tongue finds your stiff nubbin . . . I lick and push . . . circle and flick . . . listening to your sighs and moans . . . your little jumps . . . and belly bumps . . . and there . . . there is the right combination . . . the touch your body needs and wants . . . over and over until any sensation feels too much and then you are there . . . you gush and I lick and suck . . . the flat of my tongue on your sex . . . I can feel your every spasm and clutch . . . taste all your juices . . . I'm a mess but I don't care . . . you came for me and now I can fuck you . . . fill you from my own spasms . . . So . . . do I get hard for you

Reactions: Naughty