My Wife will be Officially a Hot Wife on Tuesday

I did clean her for my 1st time! Nothing new is going to happen until after the New Year. She really enjoyed his cock and has completely warmed up to playing the mature Hot Wife role. Of course, I was told that he is not as thick as me, but much longer and as she said to me, he hit spots that I could never reach. Very Happy Wife, which means I get a happy life!
Hello 215 my wife has has some guys thatvwas a good fuvk.but it didnt wirk.out because of there attitude si. Can understand .We researched piercings
SHE has very sensitive nipples .She did het her nipples pierced she now gas been talki g about Labia piercing vut nothing finanlized yet

THE NIPPLE PIERCINGShave been great for her so much she getti g bigger ine her first ones where 14 ga 1/2 dia her new one are alot bigger 10 ga 1 in dia. NOT only ate they more stimulating for her but when she goes out she wears very form.fitting top.or semi sheer tops.so.its obvios that her nipes are pierced. So now my sexy wife is all.in.. Shes let me know that she is now well.on.the way to.be a very EXTREME HOTWIFE. I think.its realy.possible of her getting her labis pierced and some discreet tatoos.. I never thought being a hotwife would become so.much more intense with being PIERCED