My Wife with her Ex-bf

Spectator

Male
Jul 29, 2022
My wife told me about one of her ex-boyfriend who used to treat her like a sex doll. Always fuck her rough without condom and even took her anal virginity till she can't walk normally for 3 days. She said that he is the only man who can make her feel good.
I asked her if she ever fantasized about him since we were together, and she said yes. She fantasized about meeting up with him and being raped till she forgets that she is being raped because it feels too good.

So one day I asked her to play with herself, closing her eyes and fantasizing about her ex while I'm jerking off watching.
It turns me on so much to see my wife moaning his name in pleasure while reaching her climax so hard. She looks so beautiful when masturbating thinking about her ex fucking her rough. I felt more in love with her.
After she is done, I kissed her lips but she said she misses him so much. I love that feeling when the love of my life confessed to me as her husband that she wants to surrender herself to her ex and let him own her body again. So after that I tried to help her to find him in social media. It took about a month to finally found him but she said she is not gonna text him.

A few days later I had to go out of the city for work so we were having a kind of long distance marriage. One night we were talking on the phone, but she seemed like she didn't pay any attention to what I said. Then after a while she giggled and said to me sorry that she was distracted because she is texting with that ex boyfriend.

The feeling was mixed up when I heard that. I felt so jealous and almost mad but turned on at the same time. They talked about the romance when they were together and are making plans to meet up again.
She said to me that it will be my fault if she falls in love with him again because he is so handsome and dominating in bed. To see that slutty personality inside her makes me even love her more. I told her that I won't even mind if he comes inside her and makes her pregnant, that I will take care the child as my own.

Last edited:
My wife told me about one of her ex-boyfriend who used to treat her like a sex doll. Always fuck her rough without condom and even took her anal virginity till she can't walk normally for 3 days. She said that he is the only man who can make her feel good.
I asked her if she ever fantasized about him since we were together, and she said yes. She fantasized about meeting up with him and being raped till she forgets that she is being raped because it feels too good.

So one day I asked her to play with herself, closing her eyes and fantasizing about her ex while I'm jerking off watching.
It turns me on so much to see my wife moaning his name in pleasure while reaching her climax so hard. She looks so beautiful when masturbating thinking about her ex fucking her rough. I felt more in love with her.
After she is done, I kissed her lips but she said she misses him so much. I love that feeling when the love of my life confessed to me as her husband that she wants to surrender herself to her ex and let him own her body again. So after that I tried to help her to find him in social media. It took about a month to finally found him but she said she is not gonna text him.

A few days later I had to go out of the city for work so we were having a kind of long distance marriage. One night we were talking on the phone, but she seemed like she didn't pay any attention to what I said. Then after a while she giggled and said to me sorry that she was distracted because she is texting with that ex boyfriend.

The feeling was mixed up when I heard that. I felt so jealous and almost mad but turned on at the same time. They talked about the romance when they were together and are making plans to meet up again.
She said to me that it will be my fault if she falls in love with him again because he is so handsome and dominating in bed. To see that slutty personality inside her makes me even love her more. I told her that I won't even mind if he comes inside her and makes her pregnant, that I will take care the child as my own.
Like to see a pic of her asshole after he pounds it again!

My wife loved her ex dick too. He treated here like $hit. But she was addicted to his dick. I think she still is. Had to buy. A Huge dick extension to make her happy.
He used her to for sexual favours before a date so he can last longer if he got lucky. Or after a date to blow his load if he didn’t get lucky. She was his cum dump! However never mine she barely fuck or blow me. dick Not big enough….