My wife

Would love private messages to chat about my young wife! She's 22, very petite and cute, extremely innocent, 32b, waxed very sexy girl - love to imagine her being made to dress up sexy and do dirty things for other men or women! PM me please!
Sounds like a great age to get her involved. I missed my opportunity cause I was too immature to realize what the possibilities were. Hope it works out for you two. Please keep us posted on your adventures. She has an incredible ass for sure

Reactions: AsianWife4You
Would love private messages to chat about my young wife! She's 22, very petite and cute, extremely innocent, 32b, waxed very sexy girl - love to imagine her being made to dress up sexy and do dirty things for other men or women! PM me please!
would love to share our fantasies&fetishes etc in a naughty chat or PM,giving her a few tasks,mmmmm looking forward to it

Reactions: AsianWife4You
Love her little ass!

You're so welcome you can pm me any time

Gorgouse I send u conversation

MyCuteWife

You are Blessed..... What a lovely, sexy, wife who is such a raw piece of clay ready to be molded.

As a Senior, Alpha Bull with a lot of experience of molding young wives, I love to help you step-by-step mold her into what you fantasize.....what makes your cock rock hard both today and along the journey.

Please read my profile and some of my messages. Just tell your cock that you can never see a change until you first start the process.

Reactions: SpecterNights
Wow shes hot af !! You can contact me anytime 😋