My wife

You've got her like this and your kissing her nipples, what do you next as I sit and watch View attachment 1810360
Damn what a body. I would lick her nipples with the side of my tongue gently biting them until she flinched. I would kiss down to her belly, make her to look down at me. Come back up and kiss her mouth while I unbutton her tight jeans, unzip them. Slide my fingers down between her panties and pussy. Tell her to spread her legs for me. Feel her wetness with my fingers, take them out and taste her. Put them back in and rub her warm clit. Tasting her over and over again, wetting my fingers with my mouth for her.

Reactions: Green89
I really need to watch someone play with my wife , she is so sexy to me and I want her to feel the most powerful pleasure there is out there .. tell me what you would do as I sit and watch..
Has she ever been with someone since you have been married? She has such a sexy body. Incredible. I used to think the same of my wife u til she cheated on me. Now I fool around with my ex and it is such a turn on knowing other men cum in her

Tell me how you would use thisView attachment 1833201
Mmmmm. Love what I see. After we were done making out, I would tell her to spread those sexy legs for me in the bed. I would devour her pussy with my tongue and mouth. Hold her neck with one hand and hold her leg out with the other. I would lick and kiss her cunt and asshole and get her so wet. Make her creamy for my mouth. She would love it. I know she would

Tell me how you would use thisView attachment 1833201
Mmmmm. Love what I see. After we were done making out, I would tell her to spread those sexy legs for me in the bed. I would devour her pussy with my tongue and mouth. Hold her neck with one hand and hold her leg out with the other. I would lick and kiss her cunt and asshole and get her so wet. Make her creamy for my mouth. She would love it. I know sh
How about some tanning bed timeView attachment 1845186
OMG this is my favorite position. I love pumping a woman in exactly this position. Straddle her. Put my cock deep in her. And pump her hard and deep. Look down at her sexy body and the side of her face. Make her lick and suck my fingers as I fuck her good. No protection of course. I want her to be all mine. This is what she would get and I would make sure she loves it. There is no way I am pulling out of your wife. She is going to get loads of me