My wifenwithbher young bull

Hotwifelove

Couple
Gold
This was one of Carla's hottest nights I had ever watched. At the time she was fifty and her young bull was 25. In the first oic u cannot see her sitting with him. She was wearing a very short skirt and hose. I could see how turned on she was. I could also see how hornybher young bull was as they sat there and talkednT_75zkj6h5dtbd17e5p48tq4xy_600.jpgnT_i1k2tcdybbzzxfepjhr932qs_600.jpg

I watched and too my pictures. I could feel my dick getting hard in my oants. I told my wife I would behave and not say any thing. I could see her bull pull her closer to him. I could hear then talking.y wifenhad her hand between her legs. I knew what she was touching. I could always her bull rubbing on her leg. My heat was beating sooo hard I thought they could hear itnT_jb0s01ss6e2tc8z2dz7xbxvd_600.jpgnT_uyx24hqyc8a3zhhc10xhd37u_600.jpg

I was watching them play. I could see his hand on her panty's. I knew he could feel how warm they were.. I watched my wife's hand it was rucvving on his pants right where his cock was. This was not there first time. I knew he was going to fucknthe hell out of Carla. She knew it to. That is why she was there. I could not fuck like him anymore. Plus he was a lot bigger than me.nT_55pgnqhpcjx2be26anprg3gj_600.jpgnT_gcb71962yi7jgps98s4ue2bz_600.jpg

I was watching them play. I could see his hand on her panty's. I knew he could feel how warm they were.. I watched my wife's hand it was rucvving on his pants right where his cock was. This was not there first time. I knew he was going to fucknthe hell out of Carla. She knew it to. That is why she was there. I could not fuck like him anymore. Plus he was a lot bigger than me.View attachment 992814View attachment 992815
Let’s see more

Then she went back down and sucked him some more. I could hear her moan as ahe sucked and stroked him in front of me. Once she stopped and looked at me and smiled. She slowly licked her lips and went back to sucking him. I almost came in mynT_8zvfn2xvvsh6pu18thpp2ueh_600.jpgnT_n6snq3yegynhku9eykz1pksq_600.jpgpants when she did that.

Attachments

• nT_cf06ru52yeu41fi7a4jijkya_600.jpg
    nT_cf06ru52yeu41fi7a4jijkya_600.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 68