my wife's email....

JandC127

Feb 4, 2018
I wrote earlier this month about my wife's first time coming up soon, and we are both just so excited about it. I thought I would share her latest email that
she wrote to be.
She and I are 10 days away from her "date" with Robert...and my wife and I have been having so much fun talking about what we want to happen, and what we
hope to have happen. We started writing emails back and forth, since we found it easier that way to be very open with our desires. We both have joked about how
our emails are like foreplay for us....lol....weeks of foreplay is killing me, though! lol
Anyhow - this was her latest email to me. She talks about a guy Austin who she gave a blowjob to last year, and now with Robert she will be going all the way.
It was not something we were looking for when we began our search for another man for my wife, but Austin was black, and so is Robert.
At first I was hoping it would just be him taking care of her needs - but she wants me involved to a degree as well.

------------

Again I am wrecked as we go back and forth with our words,,, our verbal foreplay that makes the passion surge through me... leaving me weak and wanting.
I want to make you happy so badly, and yes, you take me to that place where I now want Robert very badly as well. I have that ache between my legs for him. My feelings for you have true meaning, as it holds love, desire, all good things and the strongest passion that runs deep in my blood. For Robert it is raw, animal-like desire. I hold that same wild type of desire for you, but with Robert I do not have the many layers of affections, the tenderness, and intimacies that I do with you, but I will be sure to honor his body and who he is as a person as you and I explore our deepest desires as a couple. I will make sure that he knows that I want him more than anything, and I am so ready for this that my body will respond to his touch as I do with yours. I will moan when he touches me...I will ask for more... I will completely surrender myself to him and I will worship and love the body that is soon to bring me so much pleasure.

When we are at the bar I will watch Robert as he works. He will feel my eyes on him, but it will be in a good way. I will look at him in such a way that he will catch a glimpse of what I am thinking... of being with him in just a few hours. I will try to connect with him, to brush his hand softly when he sets a drink in front of me. I really want for him to find me attractive, and to be anxious to come up to our room so that I can take care of him, and he can take care of me. While he is tending bar I will be quietly taking him in,,, seeing his physique and imagining what he will look like unclothed. Maybe he will feel me undressing me with his eyes, and will like it.

I will find something pretty to wear in the bed, for when Robert arrives. It will be just enough to make me feel like I am partially covered up, but scantily clad enough to where he knows that I want him to touch what I am wearing, and to take it off of me... like a pretty package waiting to be opened. I will do my best to give Robert the most attention, more than I give you since that is what you want. Please, baby, even as he is touching me feel free to lean in for kisses and to touch me. When you set up the encounter with Austin, I had no idea that I was actually going to like his cock so much. It was long, and smooth, and a rich brown, and it throbbed in my mouth. I loved every second of it. I am hungry for it again, and this time it will be with Robert. I want to go down on him, licking, sucking, and kissing my chocolate cock. I hope he will be touching me as I do this. I want to feel his black hands all over me. I will be in heaven with my chocolate and vanilla cock at the same time! So turned on and so open to all that will happen. My biggest wish is for the three of us to be actively together with no boundaries and no barriers...I hope we can get to that place where it is a true threesome...two hard cocks for me to play with and make love to at the same time, going back and forth between my chocolate and vanilla! 4 hands touching me... 2 mouths ravishing me... that is what I want. Robert will probably see that he is bigger size-wise than you are, so I dont think it will need to be said. But if you think Robert would like to hear that he is much larger than you, my husband, then I will be sure to tell him that often.

After Robert has cum inside of me I will tell you that I need you and I will encourage you to lick me as I kiss Robert .. You will taste his milky cum along with the taste of me.. You will be tasting the cum of a black cock that wanted to leave its load in me.... I want you to lap up every bit of it.. that will turn me on having you taste something so intimate that has been put inside of me by another man. You will love the taste of it so much that you will do it again the next morning when he has refilled me. It is such a primitive action that you have no idea how much it excites me! I am also excited about after Robert leaves. You and I can talk naughty about everything that we have done as we kiss and grope and make out. Who knows where that will lead...

I promise that when you leave Robert and I alone the next morning, that I will make it worth his while. I will tell him how much I love his cock, and how good it tasted, and how great it felt going inside of me, and that I want it again really bad. I will tell him how much it turned my husband on to see me with another man, and how hard he got after that. I will tell him that he went deeper inside of me than my husband ever has, and that I liked the size, the taste, everything about him. I will stroke is ego and his cock. Once again, I will lose myself to him as you are wandering the halls of the hotel. When you return, we will be all tangled up and oblivious of your entrance even, maybe. I hope when he cums that he will do a deep primal sort of groan of complete release and satisfaction. I will be swollen down there and messy with the trickle of his cum, but again I want you to deeply bury your face between my legs and taste all that has happened , and then to kiss me...
.. I am counting the seconds...

Reactions: QCpapa
Wow does not do justice to your wife's email. You are one very lucky guy to have a wife so passionate, loving, and thoughtful. I was completely in a trance reading her thoughts. My wish for you both is that your special encounter exceeds your hopes and expectations. Please let us know how the night turns out. I'll be thinking of you two on Friday.

Reactions: QCpapa
Well - it happened.
And it was just about perfect.

We thought the hotel bar where Robert worked closed at 10pm.., but it closed at 11. So, we got there around 9:30 thinking we would hang out for 1/2 hour or so, and then he would meet us in the room. We had to stay at the bar longer, which was fine. My wife and Robert got to flirt back and forth which was fun. Robert was always very calm about everything, at one point just before closing he took her hand and kissed it and told her not to be nervous, which my wife thought was sweet because she WAS very nervous.
She and I got to the room a little after 11pm and I started to warm her up for Robert.
We thought he would be there in like 10 or 15 minutes....so after 15 minutes of intense foreplay, my wife was more than ready for him. But he did not show up! 11:30 passed...11:45 went by....by midnight we thought he had stood us up and we started falling asleep. He called a little after 12 and asked if we were still up... I guess an older couple showed up right after we left and he could not get rid of them! ...lol
So, he was in our room 5 minutes later. Kind of awkward at first, but he asked how she wanted to start and my wife told him to kiss her for awhile.
Robert got mostly undressed (he left his shorts on) and climbed into bed next to her, and I was laying on the other side of her.
They pretty much just made out for about 10 minutes or so until Robert started to feel her breasts and got her bra off. I told him ahead of time that her nipples are VERY sensitive, and she would be in heaven if we both took one.
So....he took her left one, I was on her right, and we just went to work on them! It was like we had a secret contest going to see who could get her nipple to stick out the most...lol. But wow, she was really squirming.
By then, Robert was rock hard and my wife asked if she could suck on it. (asked...lol)
When she took it out...omg....as cliché and stereotypical as it is...he had a HUGE black cock.
She told me later that she felt like a kid in a candy store with all this chocolate in front of her. She had so much fun licking, sucking, kissing it all up and down.
I was just a bystander...we knew this first time it would mostly be me watching them and just kissing her every so often.
I eventually pulled her panties off for him , and she got on her back and Robert climbed on.
She was sopping wet, but it took a lot of effort to get him in.
Robert was so good at taking it slow, and letting her body adapt to him. When he was on top of her missionary style like that, there was really no where for me to go, so I just watched. He probably got 3/4 of his size in her that way, so after awhile he moved her into a sideways position, and was able to pull all of him in that way. My wife's body just lit up.
I was able to kiss her and suck on her breasts some more while they were in that position, so I started to get involved a little.
After awhile taking her sideways like that, she got on her hands and knees and Robert took her from behind. I was pretty aroused myself by then, and she was in a perfect spot next to the side of the bed, so I pulled my shorts down and offered my cock for her to suck on.
For several minutes, she got the full 3some experience, with a cock inside her at both ends.
After we did the "head and tail" for a bit, Robert said it was time for my wife to get on top of him, so again I had no where to go after they changed positions, so I was a bystander again.
I do think that my wife forgot all about me towards the end there. She was climaxing over and over and kissing him deep......they were making love, and it was just so cool to see. Every now and then she would softly moan an "I love you" and after awhile I was not sure WHO she was saying that to...lol
Robert came inside her that way, and after they both settled down, she climbed off of Robert and kind of spread her legs for me to see - something we planned ahead as well.
And yes....I went down on her.
I was still eating her out when Robert said he had to get going soon, so he started to get dressed. He kissed my wife goodbye, and she said that she really hopes to see him again.
Robert assured her that he would be there whenever we want.
After Robert left, I was still pretty aroused by everything, so my wife and I had sex. Her pussy was so loose and slippery!
She ended up with a mixture of my cum and Roberts cum in her when she fell asleep, which is so erotic to think about. Black and white sperm
swimming inside the woman I love.

The only thing that would have been better would have been if Robert got there sooner, then he might have had time for 2 "rounds" that night. We were also hoping he would stop by the next morning for them to be alone, but that did not work out.

My wife was absolutely glowing the next day, though. Just so happy and content.
We WILL be doing that again.