My wife's first bbc - part two - the big day

My redhed 4 bbc

Male
From
UK
Apologies for the length of this (ahem) but I've taken a few days to get all these details together and only now been able to put them in to a cohesive account of my wife's meeting with her first ever black lover. Part one covers the background or lead up to the day itself and can be found in the interracial cuckold section.

Part two

The big day arrived (last Wednesday). I had booked a travelodge room for them, hardly the most salubrious venue for such an auspicious occasion but it was located conveniently for both of them and I couldn’t find any alternatives. I had hoped for something better, but Abi was fine with the idea and so was George when she called him to let him know.

Abi spent the morning getting herself ready. She had arranged to meet for 2pm, which meant there was a long wait throughout the morning. She got increasingly nervous about it and tried to keep herself busy. I was remarkably calm. I helped her get ready as much as I could. She showered, neatly trimmed her red bush and ran a razor over her recently waxed legs – “just to make sure”. She spent most of the morning naked, much to my pleasure, and brushed her long wavy red hair several times. She had a light early lunch, still naked, and then at about noon she started to get dressed.

She had spent a lot of time and thought on what to wear and settled on something quite conservative. This was, in fact, a real turn on for me because she looked so ‘everyday’ and no one would suspect what she was up to. I watched her slip into a thin lacy pair of black panties, then a very lightweight (unsupportive) white lacy bra, black mid-length skirt and white blouse. Then she slipped on a pair of mid-height black heels. I was impressed. It dawned on me that she was all in black and white: white above the waist; black below it. Nice touch. I loved the look of her figure in that outfit. Her tits bounced just a little when she walked and there was always a chance of a dark pink nipple showing through the lace and cotton. Someone was in for a real treat.

She set off in her car with plenty of time to spare, not wanting to risk being late. Predictably, she arrived very early and text me to say she had arrived but was half and hour early. Knowing that she was getting nervous, I suggested that she book in and sort out the room to smooth things for when George arrived. Shortly, I got another text to say that the room was actually pretty good and was on the first floor (second floor to any Americans, I think). Then another text: “he’s here”. George was also early – thankfully. I replied: “enjoy. Love you. x”. I got a thumbs up and a heart back.

Then followed what I can only describe as the worst but also the best two hours of my life waiting for news. No updates or anything came my way. I wasn’t really expecting any and I had to Abi to focus on herself and not to be distracted on my account – therefore, no photos or videos even. I tried to occupy myself but was unable to concentrate on anything. My gorgeous, curvy mature redheaded wife was giving herself to another man. On the one hand I had a dreadful sense of fear, but on the other overwhelming excitement. I constantly felt the need to masturbate and had to distract myself to avoid ruining everything by giving in to the urge. Then, at 4pm another text: “its done. On way home. x”.

Half an hour later, her car pulled up on to the drive and she stepped out looking radiant, her red hair glowing in the daylight and her face a little reddened but beaming with happiness. I was already on the driveway myself and rushed to greet her - my newly blacked wife. We hugged and she whispered: “it was fantastic”. She then headed inside dragging me with her. The door slammed shut and she turned the key. Then we kissed, and kissed, and kissed. I ran my hand all over her body as if I was trying to get some sort of clue about what had happened. Eventually, I said: “so, are you going to tell me all about it?”. She simply replied: “bedroom”. Once there we each removed our clothes in a real hurry, but she allowed me to remove her panties so that I could see the mess inside them. Streaks of white semen were still visible but mostly they were just sodden with fluids. We made love whilst she told me the bare details and then afterwards (when we had both cum) we relaxed and she told me the rest.

George had arrived and parked. She ran out to meet him and they kissed in the car park in full view of some others who were there. This was a real turn on, she said, knowing that they were looking. They wasted no time in getting to the room. A dash past reception, avoiding eye contact (she was still nervous), up the stairs and into the room where they started kissing again. But this time it also involved lots of groping. George grabbed her bum and squeezed. She did likewise to him then ran her hands over his back, onto his chest and began to unbutton his shirt. She slipped her hand inside the open shirt and felt up and down his chest, still kissing, running her lily-white hands over his dark skin.

George then ran his hands directly on to her tits, initially over her clothing and then began to undo her blouse, slipped one hand inside and under her bra to caress her left breast. He squeezed gently and ran his thumb over her hard nipple. Abi has very sensitive nipples and I wasn’t surprised when she told me that she felt herself getting so wet that she feels she might even have had a mini orgasm. Soon, he had removed her blouse and she undid her bra. He held her milky white breasts I. his black hands and caressed them gently. The kissing stopped so that he could suck on her pink nipples. She sank back on to the bed because she could feel herself cumming. This is not unusual for her. She loves her tits being sucked and her nipples nibbled. This time she did cum to his obvious surprise (and delight no doubt). Abi then removed her skirt as George stood up to undress completely. Reaching forwards he then took hold of her panties and pulled them down over her smooth legs, discarding them on to the floor. They were both now naked except for her shoes which she kicked off (why do that? It’s so sexy to keep them on. Ah well). He pushed her legs apart and moved in to taste her pussy.

I asked her what his body was like (meaning his cock, of course) and she said that she’s been so overwhelmed that she hadn’t really taken it in at this stage. She was aware of it pressing against her during their kissing and had also felt it hit her a few times as they undressed each other. He sucked on her clit and then licked at her pussy. She came again, big time, leaving his face covered in her fluids. He moved back up her body to suck again on her nipples, She could feel the wetness on his face as he sucked and nibbled away on her breasts. Abi then told him to lie back so that she could taste his cock. He obliged and for the first time she looked closely at his body. His cock was long and hard, uncircumcised, although his foreskin was stretched back owing to being so erect. She ran her lips gently over the tip and then ran her mouth down the length of his shaft. She sucked him for only a few minutes when he told her that he couldn’t wait and had to be inside her “before it’s too late”.

She rolled back, legs open and he climbed on top of her. She told how she felt the tip of his cock brush across her right thigh and rest on her vulva. She reached down and guided him into her vagina. The first cock she had taken apart from mine for over thirty years. Her first ever black cock! She felt it easing its way further into her. The feeling, she says, was overwhelming, making her tingle as he slid deeper inside her. She wrapped her lags around him and grabbed his buttocks to pull him in all the way. And then, they made love.

George gently probed her cervix as she ran her hands over his back. They kissed. They moved together in perfect time. His dark body entwined with her pale white one. He held her thighs, her bum, her breasts, her face with his dark hands. She says that very soon she could feel another orgasm building. She relaxed and let it cum. And cum it did, in wave after wave, filling her vagina with yet more fluid. Her vaginal muscles contracted, squeezing his cock and quite suddenly, she says, she felt him tense up. His cock enlarged and she felt the first gush of his hot cum pour into her precipitating another orgasm from Abi as he fired stream after stream of cum into her.

He collapsed onto her and they lay there, still connected with him inside of her. She says he stayed hard for ages and neither of them dared move. They hugged and kissed a while before he eventually pulled out and slumped onto the bed next to her, still panting apparently. She felt his cum oozing out of her pussy and on to the bed. They made small talk a while until he started to caress her again. First her tits then her soaked pussy. Clear messages that she soon picked up on and reached down to find his cock hardening again very nicely. She slid down his body to take it in her mouth and tasted their mixed fluids – the first time she has ever done such a thing with anyone. She also says that she was now enjoying the look of his dark skin against hers – really appreciating what they had done together.

It wasn’t long before he rolled her on to her back again, pushed her legs apart and mounted her. He entered her pussy easily and together they humped like teenagers. This time fast, deep and powerful. Him thrusting into her and her pulling him in deeper with every purposeful stroke. They were no longer making love but fucking each other. This, she told me, was so sexy and she called out to him to fuck her. He did and they came again together.

After a recovery lie down, they got dressed. He had to get home and so did Abi (to see me). They left the room and kissed in the car park. That’s when she sent me the text to say it was done. My wife had been blacked!

Any regrets? No, none whatsoever. This is very much the start of something and they are meeting again soon (though not until after the easter holidays). But Abi does say that she wishes she had taken her time more and enjoyed the optics of the colour contrast, which is what attracted her to the very idea of interracial sex in the first place. There. Was a large mirror in the room and she says she should have had him stand behind her in front of the mirror and watched as his dark hands slowly undressed her and caressed her tits, then her pussy. They were just too eager to get at each other. I guess she’ll make sure she doesn’t miss out next time then.

Last edited:
A wonderful account of a very sexy time and the beginning of a new life for you all. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully my wife will lose her inhibitions and go black too.
Congratulations.
Well, she has all that it takes for the opportunities to come her way. My wife says that her lover absolutely adored her tits. I don’t think it’ll be long before he’s glazing them.

It took us a long time. But, frankly, only in the last four or five years has it been a serious prospect. Patience worked for us at least and I let her dictate the pace and the conditions.

These are my wife's thoughts on BBC, during a resent sex talk I asked my wife if she had ever been with a black man before and if so how many other black men? Like a lot of husbands I've always had a fantasy of seeing my wife's legs wrapped tightly around a black man's waist as he thrusts in and out of her cunt until he cums, or seeing her lips wrapped tightly around his big black cock and seeing it throbbing as it pumps load after load of cum into her mouth for her to swallow, her answer to my question was that although she had a few male black friends in the past before we met she chose to keep them as just friends and preferred to only date hispanic males or selected white males especially when it came to fucking them, then she looked at me and said that awhile back she had been with 2 black men at different times, I got an instant hard on and almost started cumming all over myself, i wanted to know every single detail, she told that at one of her ladies night out with her friends they were talking about the different men they had fucked and that 2 of her friends were raving about fucking black men and how every woman should try it at least once, she said she didn't put much thought into until a month later when she had to go to a work conference out of town for 2 weeks, she told me that while she was at the conference she met a black man there from another company, she told me that she could tell the guy was interested in her cause he kept making excuses to talk to her, she said the guy was kinda cute and she talked with him too but that was it, then on the first weekend there she decided to go down to the hotel bar for some drinks, while she was sitting there she heard a familiar voice say hi and turned around to see him standing there, he sat down next to her and ordered some drinks, she said after a few drinks and some close dancing she thought about what her friends haf said and decided why not, she didn't give me all the details of what they did but she said it was a good fuck and that she was totally satisfied, the second black that she was with happened a few months later and that she met him at one of the clubs and a her friends go to, she said that time it was more of her being drunk and horny and wanting to know how good this guy was, she said that as before she was totally satisfied and she added that with both black men she had several orgasms, I asked her if she thought black men were better and whether she would fuck another one? She told me that honestly after thinking about it that she thought that when it came to fucking it had nothing to do with race, she said that the idea that some women have about black men being better and bigger was more of a taboo than anything else, she said that both black men she was with were 7+ in length and also thick but that she that other guys she had fucked before were also well hung and that they also satisfied her completely, she said that the whole thing about fucking a black man came from long ago when black men weren't permitted to have sex with white women, she said it became a taboo or a way of being very naughty and going against the rules, I asked her if now that she had experience a black man would she ever fuck another one, she simply said that as with any other man if it happens it happens.

Fantastic thread...We are in deep south USA, so has always been a bit of taboo and curiosity..Wife and I talked about it quite often and decided she should flirt etc a bit and see how it went. She found one on a website that was about 2 hours away. He is married, professional like us, very handsome and a very nice lover for her. Have never seen them make love together, completely, but do have some videos of them together. He is very romantic like her, gentle but forceful, very oral (which she loves) and treats her like a queen. After about a 5 year hiatus from being together (her mind convinced her it wasnt right), they have now picked up where they left off.
In fact, tomorrow we are heading over to see him..she will have her VCS back packed with lingire, wearing a short silk skirt and white blouse. We will meet him, they will exchange kisses and hugging (hoping as usual, someone will be watching.) them. She will kiss me goodbye and leave for some shopping, lunch, and then get a room for a couple of hours.

Over the past years, she has been with him sexually probably 30 times, some in our house while I am at work. They also had a 3 day two night mini vacation together, which he is planning again..
He is a lucky man, just like me, to have a beautiful classy white lady on his arm, and making love to her and filling her with his juices...24 hours from now, it will happen and we will all be smiling.

For us, it’s never been about size. I’m not small (8” in length and girth) and it turns out that my wife’s new black lover isn’t quite as big as I am. But that’s not the point. It’s about colour contrast, taboo (yes, in the UK too. I mean FFS this is a former colonial power), and simply the thrill of something different.

I now an an anxious wait for 13 days before her next date with him.

Fantastic thread...We are in deep south USA, so has always been a bit of taboo and curiosity..Wife and I talked about it quite often and decided she should flirt etc a bit and see how it went. She found one on a website that was about 2 hours away. He is married, professional like us, very handsome and a very nice lover for her. Have never seen them make love together, completely, but do have some videos of them together. He is very romantic like her, gentle but forceful, very oral (which she loves) and treats her like a queen. After about a 5 year hiatus from being together (her mind convinced her it wasnt right), they have now picked up where they left off.
In fact, tomorrow we are heading over to see him..she will have her VCS back packed with lingire, wearing a short silk skirt and white blouse. We will meet him, they will exchange kisses and hugging (hoping as usual, someone will be watching.) them. She will kiss me goodbye and leave for some shopping, lunch, and then get a room for a couple of hours.

Over the past years, she has been with him sexually probably 30 times, some in our house while I am at work. They also had a 3 day two night mini vacation together, which he is planning again..
He is a lucky man, just like me, to have a beautiful classy white lady on his arm, and making love to her and filling her with his juices...24 hours from now, it will happen and we will all be smiling.
👍

For us, it’s never been about size. I’m not small (8” in length and girth) and it turns out that my wife’s new black lover isn’t quite as big as I am. But that’s not the point. It’s about colour contrast, taboo (yes, in the UK too. I mean FFS this is a former colonial power), and simply the thrill of something different.

I now an an anxious wait for 13 days before her next date with him.
Do you see her as more a "hotwife", or do you wish to take a more submissive, back-seat role with her and be a full cuck?

A very brief update for now, I'm afraid, as I don't have time to write much at the moment.

Abi met with George again on Wednesday. This meeting was even better than the first one. I think we al had a better idea what we wanted and how to go about it. The venue was a lot better and I was much closer, so was able to join Abi immediately afterwards. She has given me a vivid description of the afternoon, which I have summarised here:

They spent just over two hours toogether. Abi had things pretty well organised in her mind. She stood in front of the mirror and watched him standing behind her as he undressed her. First undoing her black dress and lifting it from her shoulders and slowly pulling it down her body. She was braless, so her large breasts were exposed early on. George had really enjoyed these the first time so she had planned to 'present' them to as soon as possible. She stood wearing her red lacy French knickers, black suspender belt and black stockings as he stood behind her, kissing her neck, and caressed her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing his thumb across her hardened nipples. She leant back into him. He was already naked and so she could feel his hard cock against her back. He spent a long time exploring her body, slowly running his black hands over her milky white skin whilst she watched, but he always came back to her breasts. Then he ran his right hand down her body and across her stomach and into her panties. She could see his dark skin through the red lace as he reached for her pussy and opened her legs a little to accommodate it as he ran it between her soft, thick thighs.

He gently touched her labia, then slipped a finger into her moist vagina, extricating and finding her clitoris which he rubbed softly for a while. She says she was melting by this point and needed to get on the bed as her legs couldn't support her for much longer. She lay on the bed and he removed her panties and pushed her legs open. He then moved in to her waiting vagina with his tongue and licked, sucked and gently nibbled at her labia and clitoris taking his time. She held his head and gasped encouragement to him as he slowly brought her to boiling point. Once she was trembling with pre-ogasmic tension, he buried his face in her pussy and she rewarded him with a gushing orgasm that he lapped up.

He climbed on her and entered her, slipping all the way in immediately. They fucked fast, hard and deep. She could feel his cock pressing on her cervix and pretty soon she was cumming again. He came straight after and she did likewise. Apparently it was all over in minutes.

They relaxed for quite a while until both had recovered and they started to kiss and fondle again. Abi's stockings had become detached from the suspender belt clasp during the rigorous first session and she had removed them all, so that she was completely naked. Their bodies were soon ready and George entered her again, slowly making love, taking more time on this occasion. Gradually, the pace quickened and they became more intense in their fucking. He flipped her over and took her from behind, then on her side, then in missionary again with George playing with her breasts every way possible. It ended in a single simultaneous orgasm.

After another recovery period, George showered and got dressed to go home. Abi lay naked on the bed. Obviously, this was too much for the poor guy who just had to have one last caress and suck of her tits before leaving. This led to Abi taking his cock out of his trousers and rubbing it across her tits and around her nipples until he took over to stroke himself and soon fired a stream of semen on to her breasts. He then left with a 'see you next month' farewell from a smiling Abi.

I got the call and joined her minutes after he had departed. She was in a wonderful state when I saw her with cum still clinging to her breasts.