my wife's first black bull breeding session

Gary.Liz

Sep 5, 2018
For ages I have wanted to see my wife get cocked and cum filled by another man, and if a black man all the better. I arranged to meet a member from Cuckolds, in a hotel on February 28 - the date planned for my wife to get bred by a black guy. We had always been faithful to each other, but I had introduced a lot of fantasy in our lovemaking, centred around sharing her with another man, and now it appeared she was ready. And showed her a pic of his big cock, as well as downloading a video of a black cock cumming hard in a white wife while I licked her. She came as the guy on the vid pumped his spunk into the woman. So we hopped on a train to London, It was a three hour journey. The plan was to meet for drinks, see if we liked him, and take things from there. He had agreed to the logic in this. But once we got to Cambridge he sent us a text saying he did not want to meet to chat, he wanted to meet in the hotel room and start fucking straight off. At first this annoyed us, and we texted him back calling the whole thing off. But as she sat in the bath we talked it through. I was definitely the guiding force. We had NEVER done a cuckold session before and were disappointed. But meeting in the hotel room was of course more complicated if we did not like the look of him. In the end we texted him back and said, come round. My wife took ages getting herself all pretty. First she tried on the fishnet body stocking, but took it off saying she wanted to be stroked slowly by him, and would not feel it through the fishnets. She put on instead a little pink and white teddy I just bought her last week and had not even enjoyed until now myself. We were both very nervous. I got her to do some dancing on a chair to get her horny, as she loves that. God she looked so hot. I kept thinking, a big black stranger is travelling across London even now to fuck her full of his cum. My wife does not plan to necessarily let him fuck her at all, and certainly not till after lots of slow stroking etc. Plus she insisted I buy a batch of condoms whereas I was turned on by the idea of bareback. As soon as this black guy arrives texting he is on the street downstairs, I tell my wife to lie on the bed and stroke her clit, then go down to get him. Nerve racking, exciting! I go down, he's not there. I look around. His texts to say he is in the hotel lobby. But I am and I am alone. We work out he is actually in the wrong hotel, one across the street with a similar name. Then there he is, in a flash, we shake hands, catch the lift up to the room. Asd soon as we enter the room , we work, my wife's grin spreads across her face. She looks pleased as a Cheshire cat. She says "Wow, you are much better looking than on the photo." He says. "You too baby." Then she lays on the bed, and we lie either side. He starts kissing her hands. I am so turned on, I get off the bed and start clicking away on the cam, and remember he has told us in an email that he has 10 inches of cock, is a heavy cummer, and repeats cumming all he wants. This black guy has not been in the room five minutes and already he is snogging my wife in a deep tongue kiss which she is returning and he has moved my wifes hand to his jeans, and she seems happy to stroke him there. She has only had my cock now for 10 years. His bulge is huge and already I can smell the sweet waft of her cunt juicing up from across the room, I am sure he smells it too. I think of his claim to cum deep and thick, and hope the condoms hold out ok As I watch she pulled his cock out of his jeans. It really is a monster. I wonder if her cunt will be ruined after this. Will she really let him inside her? She had insisted she might not, until now. Then he slips her panties off, and while she begins to suck him, only managing to fit the head in her mouth, he fingers her hairy cunt. My cunt for my cock, but it is quickly becoming his. I am so turned on, and as she strokes my cock I encourage her to suck him deeper, and hump her hairy married cunt into his hand. She does it all. It took her half an hour to learn how to suck him right down her throat, with lots of involuntary gagging and dribbling during the lesson. Such a turn on to watch, and all the while I am wondering if she will really let him fuck her with that massive tool of his? The longer she sucked him, the more we could smell her cunt flooding with juices. We spent months fantasising about meeting someone off the net, but never had the guts to go through with it. Now I have brought in our first internet sourced fuck, and chose a black guy who promised a 10 inch cock. Now he is hovering over her wet panties, her legs are spread, and he tells her "You got a black bull cock over you know, little white bitch. I am going to fuck you bareback. You know it's want you want. You cunt needs to feel a big black cock and I never let anything come between my cock and a white whore's fuckin' slutty cunt. Got it?" I think oh no, she's going to react, push him off and it will all end. She loves me talking dirty to her, but would hate being called a whore and a slut. I know she hates those words. I am astonished and feel weak with lust as she whimpers to my amazement and groans "Yes" then spreads her legs even wider. She had imagined long sensual stroking, instead this guy has only been in the room 10 minutes or less and now he is fisting his cock along her cunt crack. The look on her face as he pushed into her hairy cunt was "I belong to you now.". I could not believe it. It hurt me, but turned me on soooooooo much. I just kept encouraging them on. In less than 10 minutes of entering our hotel room this complete stranger had stretched my wife's cunt wide enough to take a full deep pounding from his 10 inch black fuckstick, heavy balls swinging and ready to unload full stream into her unprotected cunt. Look how she spreads her legs, humps him back, and kisses him full on the mouth. Happened 23 feb, a date that will go down in prosperity as when she became a slut for black cock. This black guy met us travelled across Peterborough to fuck my wife. It took him no time at all to get her to open her legs to his 10 inches without a condom on, and he pumped her full of cum in about two minutes of fucking, saying she was too hot and had to take the first load fast cause his big balls had been holding it for her. I was kind of disappointed to miss that exact moment on camera. She did not look disappointed though, not disappointed at all. She took 3 more loads from him in the next hour. When he left I fucked her, feeling all that cum from his big black balls and cock swashing around inside her hole. She had a huge orgasm, the biggest of the night. The next day we walked around checking out the sites near our hotel: art galleries and so on. Every now and then a new stream of cum mixed from black and white cock cream would drip through her panties and slide down her legs. That was 5 days ago. She has been coming home from work saying she had to play with herself during the day, in her office and driving home, and that his huge cock has touched places she did not know she had. I must be mad. Would I let it happen again? She loves me more than ever now saying she can't believe my generosity in finding her such a hot lover. She has sucked me longer, and fucked me more feverishly, than in years. Her cunt tastes different, and the lips are extended and feel looser, but that only turns me on even more. But now looking for a new black bull to breed her

Maggies first was with a black coworker of mine...and although she swore that this was a one time thing, it wasn't long before she was begging him to cum inside her and telling him that she wanted to see him again and again. It is an amazing thing to see your once prim and proper wife go black and beg for more. Great post and hope you continue to share.

Well D loves a big black dick and never knew if she would but wow. I feel she is now hooked. Love watching her have that in her. Very hot.

I've imagined for a while now my wife having a big black cock in her but it's never happened. I can't wait for that day to come

For ages I have wanted to see my wife get cocked and cum filled by another man, and if a black man all the better. I arranged to meet a member from Cuckolds, in a hotel on February 28 - the date planned for my wife to get bred by a black guy. We had always been faithful to each other, but I had introduced a lot of fantasy in our lovemaking, centred around sharing her with another man, and now it appeared she was ready. And showed her a pic of his big cock, as well as downloading a video of a black cock cumming hard in a white wife while I licked her. She came as the guy on the vid pumped his spunk into the woman. So we hopped on a train to London, It was a three hour journey. The plan was to meet for drinks, see if we liked him, and take things from there. He had agreed to the logic in this. But once we got to Cambridge he sent us a text saying he did not want to meet to chat, he wanted to meet in the hotel room and start fucking straight off. At first this annoyed us, and we texted him back calling the whole thing off. But as she sat in the bath we talked it through. I was definitely the guiding force. We had NEVER done a cuckold session before and were disappointed. But meeting in the hotel room was of course more complicated if we did not like the look of him. In the end we texted him back and said, come round. My wife took ages getting herself all pretty. First she tried on the fishnet body stocking, but took it off saying she wanted to be stroked slowly by him, and would not feel it through the fishnets. She put on instead a little pink and white teddy I just bought her last week and had not even enjoyed until now myself. We were both very nervous. I got her to do some dancing on a chair to get her horny, as she loves that. God she looked so hot. I kept thinking, a big black stranger is travelling across London even now to fuck her full of his cum. My wife does not plan to necessarily let him fuck her at all, and certainly not till after lots of slow stroking etc. Plus she insisted I buy a batch of condoms whereas I was turned on by the idea of bareback. As soon as this black guy arrives texting he is on the street downstairs, I tell my wife to lie on the bed and stroke her clit, then go down to get him. Nerve racking, exciting! I go down, he's not there. I look around. His texts to say he is in the hotel lobby. But I am and I am alone. We work out he is actually in the wrong hotel, one across the street with a similar name. Then there he is, in a flash, we shake hands, catch the lift up to the room. Asd soon as we enter the room , we work, my wife's grin spreads across her face. She looks pleased as a Cheshire cat. She says "Wow, you are much better looking than on the photo." He says. "You too baby." Then she lays on the bed, and we lie either side. He starts kissing her hands. I am so turned on, I get off the bed and start clicking away on the cam, and remember he has told us in an email that he has 10 inches of cock, is a heavy cummer, and repeats cumming all he wants. This black guy has not been in the room five minutes and already he is snogging my wife in a deep tongue kiss which she is returning and he has moved my wifes hand to his jeans, and she seems happy to stroke him there. She has only had my cock now for 10 years. His bulge is huge and already I can smell the sweet waft of her cunt juicing up from across the room, I am sure he smells it too. I think of his claim to cum deep and thick, and hope the condoms hold out ok As I watch she pulled his cock out of his jeans. It really is a monster. I wonder if her cunt will be ruined after this. Will she really let him inside her? She had insisted she might not, until now. Then he slips her panties off, and while she begins to suck him, only managing to fit the head in her mouth, he fingers her hairy cunt. My cunt for my cock, but it is quickly becoming his. I am so turned on, and as she strokes my cock I encourage her to suck him deeper, and hump her hairy married cunt into his hand. She does it all. It took her half an hour to learn how to suck him right down her throat, with lots of involuntary gagging and dribbling during the lesson. Such a turn on to watch, and all the while I am wondering if she will really let him fuck her with that massive tool of his? The longer she sucked him, the more we could smell her cunt flooding with juices. We spent months fantasising about meeting someone off the net, but never had the guts to go through with it. Now I have brought in our first internet sourced fuck, and chose a black guy who promised a 10 inch cock. Now he is hovering over her wet panties, her legs are spread, and he tells her "You got a black bull cock over you know, little white bitch. I am going to fuck you bareback. You know it's want you want. You cunt needs to feel a big black cock and I never let anything come between my cock and a white whore's fuckin' slutty cunt. Got it?" I think oh no, she's going to react, push him off and it will all end. She loves me talking dirty to her, but would hate being called a whore and a slut. I know she hates those words. I am astonished and feel weak with lust as she whimpers to my amazement and groans "Yes" then spreads her legs even wider. She had imagined long sensual stroking, instead this guy has only been in the room 10 minutes or less and now he is fisting his cock along her cunt crack. The look on her face as he pushed into her hairy cunt was "I belong to you now.". I could not believe it. It hurt me, but turned me on soooooooo much. I just kept encouraging them on. In less than 10 minutes of entering our hotel room this complete stranger had stretched my wife's cunt wide enough to take a full deep pounding from his 10 inch black fuckstick, heavy balls swinging and ready to unload full stream into her unprotected cunt. Look how she spreads her legs, humps him back, and kisses him full on the mouth. Happened 23 feb, a date that will go down in prosperity as when she became a slut for black cock. This black guy met us travelled across Peterborough to fuck my wife. It took him no time at all to get her to open her legs to his 10 inches without a condom on, and he pumped her full of cum in about two minutes of fucking, saying she was too hot and had to take the first load fast cause his big balls had been holding it for her. I was kind of disappointed to miss that exact moment on camera. She did not look disappointed though, not disappointed at all. She took 3 more loads from him in the next hour. When he left I fucked her, feeling all that cum from his big black balls and cock swashing around inside her hole. She had a huge orgasm, the biggest of the night. The next day we walked around checking out the sites near our hotel: art galleries and so on. Every now and then a new stream of cum mixed from black and white cock cream would drip through her panties and slide down her legs. That was 5 days ago. She has been coming home from work saying she had to play with herself during the day, in her office and driving home, and that his huge cock has touched places she did not know she had. I must be mad. Would I let it happen again? She loves me more than ever now saying she can't believe my generosity in finding her such a hot lover. She has sucked me longer, and fucked me more feverishly, than in years. Her cunt tastes different, and the lips are extended and feel looser, but that only turns me on even more. But now looking for a new black bull to breed her
Love it here this.we had same experience with a guy an afro _indian mix.who had 10"cock .Count iyalu 7 hrs we had fun .That was a wonderful experience in our life

Reactions: Lovestow14