My wifes no.2 FWB

athome

My wife is a 47 year old mum of five grandmother of four works a hotel five days a week starts 7am every morning is a hotwife has two permanent FWB and some other hockups as well as regular sex with me.
One of her FWB is a truck driver he hauls fertiliser in his own Kenworth and about once a fortnight he stops at a truckstop for the night and my wife after the kids are in bed and all her household stuff is done at around 9pm she drives 45min to him for sex in the truck then drives back.
She first found him on POF and they have been hocking up for about 18 months I have never met him but she described him as 45 ugly, bad teeth a monster fat 9" cock and always cums two or three times in their two hour fucks in the sleeper cab of his truck.
What happens he parks away from other trucks she parks beside his truck she nocks on his door she gone back to our car and strip's down to just a sexy G-string he comes out she gives him a set of granny panties he puts the in the truck when he comes back she bends over the step he locks her pussy and arse until she cums then he fucks her doggy witch always makes her cum they get in the sleeper have a 69 then he puts her legs on his shoulder and making her have multiples then he cums deap inside her she gets on all four and he fucks her doggy with his thumb in her bum until he cums again
She takes the G-string off leaves it in the truck and puts the granny panties on they get out of the truck he has cold beer they have two beers each she sucks his cock then most times he pulls the panties down and fucks her again she pulls the panties up and drives home in just the panties with his cum still in her to this day she dosent know his name

Reactions: sjhopefulguy