my wife's panties

My cousin came to stay after a bust up at home. We were both teen virgins We sat chatting all night and we ended up kissing. I was hard but knew it was taboo so nervously pulled away and went to bed. In the morning I found her panties, stained and smelly ... she had obviously creamed in them the night before. Needless to say I did the right thing and emptied a load all over them. Never found out if she realised what I'd done.

Couple of years later we fooled around but didn't get any further than a grope as her brother came home...

Reactions: bigstarxx
I once had a long distance GF. We would take a pair of her panties, she would wear them as we had online or phone sex, and push them in to get as much of her juices as possible, then seal them in a baggie and mail them to me. I'd put a few loads in them (sucking on the crotch until I was ready to cum). She would repeat with them and send again. Sometimes I would keep a small jar in the fridge of my jo's, and pour that onto the crotch. It for some reason would think on its own.
We met periodically and had a lot of fun, an would reenact some of the fantasies we shared long distance. She would have fucked another guy if I asked, but I never did. Her next local BF got her involved in 3 ways FFM.