My wifes pics ended up in my dads USB drive

What do you think i did and what would you guys do in my situation before i explain more /get into details.
I think you did nothing about it. If it were me, I’d talk to dad and see if he will tell you the truth. It make take some convincing or that you have evidence of them together. Either way… let them continue!

I don’t know?? Did you suck him off after he was done wanking off to her??
Or give him a pair of her pussy juice snail trailed panties to adore and sniff ??
Or let him fuck her under used fuck hole in front of you as you stroked her hand and shouted encouraging comments to you father whilst all the white being jealous of his daddy dick??

please tell??

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
What do you think i did and what would you guys do in my situation before i explain more /get into details.
Well that is a pretty vague question. If the pics were just her her in different situations like sexy clothes, bikini etc then why would you be upset. She is very pretty and he obviously likes looking at her ...
If however there were nude shots ... sex scenes then that is a totally different situation, then there is something more going on with her and him and that would change the way you would probably react ...
So what are the pics?

Reactions: slappin8silly57