My wife's staying away tonight

So my wife has been messaging this guy for a couple of months now, she knows him from her childhood so that makes things easier. He's a pretty relaxed guy and has alot in common with her. Tonight she's finally staying over his place. Once shes finished work she is coming home for a shower and to get herself ready and then she is off.. they have both agreed to video the whole thing with our tripod and also send me some first person shots with his phone.. im extremely excited and anxious! Obviously shes coming home tomorrow morning and i will reclaim her. But tonight she's going to send me stuff and humiliate me. Shes agreed to really go all out, shes going to make it clear that its his pussy tonight! ...
Shes even told him that he has to give it to her rough and wants to be treated like a slut!..
😳 once again i'm super excited to see this side of her..

Ive got some beers in, and i was wondering
What else i could do at home to enhance this situation? Any do's or don'ts would be appreciated..
Smoking weed always makes me horny as fuck and brings out my strongest kink feelings. I love to help my wife get ready when she goes out. I really feel like a sumissive cuckold and in my place when I do that. Don't jerk off to early, it could break your mood. If possible get a chastity cage and have your wife in controll of your orgasms while she freely gets off all she wants and sends you pics. My wife keeps me permanently locked up and sends me pics when her and her lover go on weekend trips and vacations. I have to look at them and see all the fun they're having while I have to stay home locked up and pussy starved. Have fun.

Reactions: metalma123
I agree it can make the reclaiming alot more o tense for both of you thTs why my wife locks me in a cb 6000 when she goes out to fuck
My wife makes me live in a chastity cage. It rarely comes off. I not even allowed to reclaim her when she comes home. All I'm allowed to do is eat her creampie and lick her panties clean.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
My wife spent 3 days 2 nights with her regular bbc..He was a true gentleman, great hotel with canopied bed, great restaurant..I didnt sleep much either night, wondering what was going on. She sent me pics of them at dinner, all dressed up, them checking in the hotel, taken by the valet guy..her in hotel robe lounging on bed drinking hot tea her bf fixed for her..another in the foyer cuddled up, taken by the valet too. She had a short skirt with white blouse, white heels..then later, I got a text with pic of her midriff with her pink lacy panties on, then one of her anklet and feet in her little heels with white feathers on them, foot propped up on the edge of tub..this was damn exciting, but hard too...But..welll worth it, she had a great time, and some perfect sex

My wife spent 3 days 2 nights with her regular bbc..He was a true gentleman, great hotel with canopied bed, great restaurant..I didnt sleep much either night, wondering what was going on. She sent me pics of them at dinner, all dressed up, them checking in the hotel, taken by the valet guy..her in hotel robe lounging on bed drinking hot tea her bf fixed for her..another in the foyer cuddled up, taken by the valet too. She had a short skirt with white blouse, white heels..then later, I got a text with pic of her midriff with her pink lacy panties on, then one of her anklet and feet in her little heels with white feathers on them, foot propped up on the edge of tub..this was damn exciting, but hard too...But..welll worth it, she had a great time, and some perfect sex
When wife goes out she always wears very short skirts with no.undies or small g strings and her pussy js shaved she loves valet service so she gets out of her car slowly one leg at a time so her skirt rides up and the valet can see

Don't you just love pics? My wife is in the Caribbean right now with her regular lover( He was best man at our wedding,and still is LOL) I'm getting all sorts of pictures from her now. There not just bedroom sex scenes, although there is a lot of them, but all the romantic things they are doing. I got some last night of the two of them sitting close together at their dining table with the sun setting on the tropical ocean in the background with a beautiful red and pink sky and reflective watters leading out to the horizon. It makes me wish I was her man instead of her houseboy bitch, as her husband it's me who should be in that beautiful place with her but she makes all the choices in our marriage and she wants to be with a man who can actually fuck her properly. So I guess I have to accept it. She also sent me pics of them on a beach. He was fucking her under a cabana on some private beach. Pic was probably taken by the other couples guy that went with them, he's an amateur photographer so high quality pics come to me and I can see them on our big screen. There are lots of HQ pics of her in her hot string bikinis and without the bikinis with him embracing her and making out. She loves to tease me and make sure I know what I'm missing even from so far away. I have to send pics back to her showing me doing the laundry and Ironing and other housework in my chastity cage. Thats her sadistic side but I have a complementary side so it works.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Seriously? You think she's thinking about you at all? This is HER sex and HIS sex and they will do whatever they want together. At some point she'll take the vids and pics and eventually come home, but this is how it's going to be for you from now on. I know! I expect you'll start bugging her with texts for updates and pics, etc. I've lived it. But it's not about you, so you are likely in for a disappointment on that front. Just sit home with your thoughts and try to imagine what she's doing.
Mrs Hotwife
This is so true. My wife has told me she gives her whole self to the man she is making love to. She has said there have been times right when her lover is pushing his cock into her she has a fleeting thought of how much bigger he is than me

Seriously? You think she's thinking about you at all? This is HER sex and HIS sex and they will do whatever they want together. At some point she'll take the vids and pics and eventually come home, but this is how it's going to be for you from now on. I know! I expect you'll start bugging her with texts for updates and pics, etc. I've lived it. But it's not about you, so you are likely in for a disappointment on that front. Just sit home with your thoughts and try to imagine what she's doing.
Mrs Hotwife
I get so turned on and wet knowing my husband is home, naked, tied spreadeagle, and caged while I'm with a bull. The thought of the pain from his cock straining in its cage and pulling his balls till they're purple really does it for me. I've began not letting him see me that much by web cam. Now I generally catch glimpses of him by ... while I'm being fucked. It's bliss!!!

Reactions: DonD
I get so turned on and wet knowing my husband is home, naked, tied spreadeagle, and caged while I'm with a bull. The thought of the pain from his cock straining in its cage and pulling his balls till they're purple really does it for me. I've began not letting him see me that much by web cam. Now I generally catch glimpses of him by ... while I'm being fucked. It's bliss!!!
Thats just the attitude my wife has except I'm not tied up. A big part of her going out is her power to make me stay home obediently. I have no freedoms and I'm not allowed to leave the house unless it's directly related to doing my chores. She loves going to the beach and sending back pics of her enjoying her man and the great outdoors and nice restaurants knowing how denied I am. She loves to rub my face in it. But she also has a practical side in that I have to do lots of housework while she is out having fun. They just got back from a cruise and while they were gone I was assigned the task painting the master bedroom,the livingroom,dining room plus washing all the windows drapes and curtians and waxing the woodwork,stripping the kitchen floor, shampooing the carpeting and a bunch of other things.When I got to take a break I could sit and relax and look at all the pics of her and her lover enjoying their vacation.

It his balls are changing colors aren't you afraid that you could. Be permanently hurting him

Don't you just love pics? My wife is in the Caribbean right now with her regular lover( He was best man at our wedding,and still is LOL) I'm getting all sorts of pictures from her now. There not just bedroom sex scenes, although there is a lot of them, but all the romantic things they are doing. I got some last night of the two of them sitting close together at their dining table with the sun setting on the tropical ocean in the background with a beautiful red and pink sky and reflective watters leading out to the horizon. It makes me wish I was her man instead of her houseboy bitch, as her husband it's me who should be in that beautiful place with her but she makes all the choices in our marriage and she wants to be with a man who can actually fuck her properly. So I guess I have to accept it. She also sent me pics of them on a beach. He was fucking her under a cabana on some private beach. Pic was probably taken by the other couples guy that went with them, he's an amateur photographer so high quality pics come to me and I can see them on our big screen. There are lots of HQ pics of her in her hot string bikinis and without the bikinis with him embracing her and making out. She loves to tease me and make sure I know what I'm missing even from so far away. I have to send pics back to her showing me doing the laundry and Ironing and other housework in my chastity cage. Thats her sadistic side but I have a complementary side so it works.
Honestly, really enjoy the "normal life pics" which shows them holding hands, cuddled up in a booth or in the lobby. Those types of scenes make her feel even more wanted, as intimacy is very important to her, and I appreciate how well he takes care of her, in and out of bed. Of course, nothing like some pictures he took with her phone after he finished with her, legs spread, butt on a pillow, holding her pussy apart and his cum running out...

Honestly, really enjoy the "normal life pics" which shows them holding hands, cuddled up in a booth or in the lobby. Those types of scenes make her feel even more wanted, as intimacy is very important to her, and I appreciate how well he takes care of her, in and out of bed. Of course, nothing like some pictures he took with her phone after he finished with her, legs spread, butt on a pillow, holding her pussy apart and his cum running out...
I know what you mean. It all makes me realize that if only I was a real man it could be me in those pics but I must resign myself to who I am, a looser who considers it a privilege just to be her cuckold husband. It's my identity but somehow nature has given me the ability of enjoying this position and I'm grateful.

I know what you mean. It all makes me realize that if only I was a real man it could be me in those pics but I must resign myself to who I am, a looser who considers it a privilege just to be her cuckold husband. It's my identity but somehow nature has given me the ability of
how can you people call.your self responsible people letting your wife abd the guys that tgey are fucking control
Your life play for a few hours is ine thing but to submit to abuse while you pay all.the bills you go to work to support a guy that doesn't care about you and your wife allows this to happen you need to. Leave this cunt whore and get a Lady t b at respects you Anyone can play have a good time and fuck.etc but to dehumanize someone is. TOTALLY WRONG
enjoying this position and I'm

how can you people call.your self responsible people letting your wife abd the guys that tgey are fucking control
Your life play for a few hours is ine thing but to submit to abuse while you pay all.the bills you go to work to support a guy that doesn't care about you and your wife allows this to happen you need to. Leave this cunt whore and get a Lady t b at respects you Anyone can play have a good time and fuck.etc but to dehumanize someone is. TOTALLY WRONG
Who said anything about paying bills or supporting anyone. My wife is the breadwinner in our family and she supports me. I only work a few hours a week at a menial job. She works fulltime plus, as a professional, and owns her own company making many times more money than me. So I do all the housework and when she is home I am happy to be her servant and the servant of any guest she has. That's one of out rules. And I'm getting sick and tired of you calling her a cunt whore. If you keep it up I will report you.

Who said anything about paying bills or supporting anyone. My wife is the breadwinner in our family and she supports me. I only work a few hours a week at a menial job. She works fulltime plus, as a professional, and owns her own company making many times more money than me. So I do all the housework and when she is home I am happy to be her servant and the servant of any guest she has. That's one of out rules. And I'm getting sick and tired of you calling her a cunt whore. If you keep it up I will report you.
SORRY but being made to do things because one person wants it that not rught its a UNION Between two people why be together if you are demeaned a hotwife should play with others as well not be bound to another persons wants thats not a husband or wife i read alot of stories here the husband has no rights and id basically a sksve ti the wife and her bull If you got sick.who wo she be with primarily

SORRY but being made to do things because one person wants it that not rught its a UNION Between two people why be together if you are demeaned a hotwife should play with others as well not be bound to another persons wants thats not a husband or wife i read alot of stories here the husband has no rights and id basically a sksve ti the wife and her bull If you got sick.who wo she be with primarily
She has the best medical insurance for me that money can buy. We do not do anything that is risky or dangerous our mutual health is of prime inportance to us both. We both eat healthy and exercise regularly and have routine medical checkups and dental care. She does not have sex with anyone untill they are medically screened especially for STD's. Can you say as much. I shouldn't have to explain all this to you but you can't seem to understand that other peoples lifestyles might be different from yours. And when you see something you don't like ooh it's no good they are bad people or some other horse shit comment.This is not the first time we've had this discussion but it is the last time. You should not be posting here if all you say is negative horse shit and you are going to be reported if it doesnt stop. You are very close to being ignored so cut the shit an be nice.

She has the best medical insurance for me that money can buy. We do not do anything that is risky or dangerous our mutual health is of prime inportance to us both. We both eat healthy and exercise regularly and have routine medical checkups and dental care. She does not have sex with anyone untill they are medically screened especially for STD's. Can you say as much. I shouldn't hate being him all this to you but you can't seem to understand that other peoples lifestyles might be different from yours. And when you see something you don't like ooh it's no good they are bad people or some other horse shit comment.This is not the first time we've had this discussion but it is the last time. You should not be posting here if all you say is negative horse shit and you are going to be reported if it doesnt stop. You are very close to being ignored so cut the shit an be nice.
Ok i wil submit to some of what you day my wife is safe abd gets checked as well.
.But i dont understand how anyone can submit to anyone on a regular basis my wife is a hotwife i submit to.helping her dress make reservations but her clothes and if a guy is with her at our house i wil get them. a drink.etc but i dont not submit GET OVER HERE GET ME THIS DO.THAT THERE Has to.be mutual.respect.and i dint understand how anyone can be made feel. Inadequate and accept thst

Ok i wil submit to some of what you day my wife is safe abd gets checked as well.
.But i dont understand how anyone can submit to anyone on a regular basis my wife is a hotwife i submit to.helping her dress make reservations but her clothes and if a guy is with her at our house i wil get them. a drink.etc but i dont not submit GET OVER HERE GET ME THIS DO.THAT THERE Has to.be mutual.respect.and i dint understand how anyone can be made feel. Inadequate and accept thst
That is what submissiveness is. We have a D/S marriage she is dominant and I am submissive. We both love our roles and our place in the marriage. I enjoy being bossed around and punished and humiliated all the time, it's just the way I am. My penis is too small to please her so I make up for it this way and I enjoy it as a lifestyle. She also enjoys making me serve her and having power over me. Thats what a dominant/submissive marriage is. You said that your wife has men over or you help her dress and make reservations and serve them a drink. Well to most people not in this lifestyle they would see this is outrageous. Most men would never let their wives fuck other men let alone helping her and giving them drinks. How would you explain this to them folks. How would you make them understand. They would find it hard to understand that it's just what you like its just the way you are. Well thats what Im trying to explain to you. My lifestyle might not be something you would do or the way you would live but its what I like. Most people here do understand I get many likes and thumb ups.