My wife's staying away tonight

So my wife has been messaging this guy for a couple of months now, she knows him from her childhood so that makes things easier. He's a pretty relaxed guy and has alot in common with her. Tonight she's finally staying over his place. Once shes finished work she is coming home for a shower and to get herself ready and then she is off.. they have both agreed to video the whole thing with our tripod and also send me some first person shots with his phone.. im extremely excited and anxious! Obviously shes coming home tomorrow morning and i will reclaim her. But tonight she's going to send me stuff and humiliate me. Shes agreed to really go all out, shes going to make it clear that its his pussy tonight! ...
Shes even told him that he has to give it to her rough and wants to be treated like a slut!..
😳 once again i'm super excited to see this side of her..

Ive got some beers in, and i was wondering
What else i could do at home to enhance this situation? Any do's or don'ts would be appreciated..

Thanks for the advice guys,
She's just showered, shaved down there, body buttered all over, she smells amazing.. like coco butter. Her makeup looks incredible .. She made me lick her clit for a few mins, she came and said she's not giving me anything as it's not my pussy tonight.. she put her sexy lingerie on, got dressed, grabbed her overnight bag and the tripod and left... im sat here hard as fuck.. really want to wank but.. i don't know if i should. Will that ruin anything for myself?

Thanks for the advice guys,
She's just showered, shaved down there, body buttered all over, she smells amazing.. like coco butter. Her makeup looks incredible .. She made me lick her clit for a few mins, she came and said she's not giving me anything as it's not my pussy tonight.. she put her sexy lingerie on, got dressed, grabbed her overnight bag and the tripod and left... im sat here hard as fuck.. really want to wank but.. i don't know if i should. Will that ruin anything for myself?
I can't say for sure. It's not like ur going to make it all night anyway. Sooner or later that cock is going to find it's way in ur hand

She should enjoy it. I'm sure some women could chime in and say if it's something they would like.
Can't imagine a woman not wanting to know what happens when she is giving it up to another man

Reactions: DonD and Iamthestag
Seriously? You think she's thinking about you at all? This is HER sex and HIS sex and they will do whatever they want together. At some point she'll take the vids and pics and eventually come home, but this is how it's going to be for you from now on. I know! I expect you'll start bugging her with texts for updates and pics, etc. I've lived it. But it's not about you, so you are likely in for a disappointment on that front. Just sit home with your thoughts and try to imagine what she's doing.
Mrs Hotwife
We've done this before with another guy, and it worked out perfectly. She gets off to my reaction so shes always sending stuff and asking how it makes me feel.. all couples are different i suppose 😁

We've done this before with another guy, and it worked out perfectly. She gets off to my reaction so shes always sending stuff and asking how it makes me feel.. all couples are different i suppose 😁
Yes we are all different. We have to make our own ways. Some wives love the husband involved. And I suppose some don't give a shit and think their hubby can just sit at home with his finger in his ass and whine like a bitch.
Do what works for u and her! And enjoy it

Reactions: Iamthestag
So my wife has been messaging this guy for a couple of months now, she knows him from her childhood so that makes things easier. He's a pretty relaxed guy and has alot in common with her. Tonight she's finally staying over his place. Once shes finished work she is coming home for a shower and to get herself ready and then she is off.. they have both agreed to video the whole thing with our tripod and also send me some first person shots with his phone.. im extremely excited and anxious! Obviously shes coming home tomorrow morning and i will reclaim her. But tonight she's going to send me stuff and humiliate me. Shes agreed to really go all out, shes going to make it clear that its his pussy tonight! ...
Shes even told him that he has to give it to her rough and wants to be treated like a slut!..
😳 once again i'm super excited to see this side of her..

Ive got some beers in, and i was wondering
What else i could do at home to enhance this situation? Any do's or don'ts would be appreciated..
is this the first time she cucked you

Reactions: Iamthestag
Nah man this is the 3rd time.. but this time she is alot more prepared. And I'm alot more nervous! Haha
Don't be nervous just keep things out in the open and things should get exciting. My wife hasn't seen her fwb John in about 3 months and I am suffering withdrawal. I am bringing it up with her tonight about looking for another guy from our area to come out to our house to fuck her in our bed on my side. She can still do John when he is available. I will see what she has to say.