My X partner..Emma

Sep 11, 2018
Emma was my partner b4 i married, she loved dick and loved it anal , rough and being called names, i used to pull her hair as i fucked her arse as i called her a slut, she loved being chocked and in anyway treated like a whore, we had an adult dating profile together as we did a few 3 sums, i got talkin to this guy who loved how Emma love it rough and being called a slut, he wanted her, but alone by herself and he wanted to treat her extra bad, i said she will love u chocking her as u pound her pussy and call her a slut, i agreed and said when he was town ill tell him which pub she has drink at b4 she comes home each night at 9, he can get her drunk and take her back to his hotel and fuck her like the biggest slut, he messages two weeks later and i tell him the pub, Emma messages and says the guy i sent is buying her free drinks but shes not intetrested, he measages me thought the night, the last text was ive got her on her knees and im about to drive my cock down her throat r u sure and i said fuck it as hard as u can, three hours later she comes in door really drunk, she says and u she tells me she suck of cabbie and then road his cock for free life home, then tells me how jason drilled her for hours and was so rough with her, she said he chocked her as he thrashed her and he called her a slut, i went over a touched her pussy and it was swollen up bad fron being fucked so hard, i was like omg that swollen and she goes he rammed his cock in me for two hours flat out,