Naked outside

My wife, at a neighbor's pool, told him she did not want tan lines and asked if he minded if she got naked. Of course, he or his buddies did not have any objection. When my wife heard us all talking across the pool about her ass, she looked up and told us, "If I didn't want you all to fuck me, I wouldn't have undressed and laid out naked in front of a bunch of horny men."

PoolDeck.jpg

We were at a resort, and my wife was flirting with three younger men who had a room rented beside our room. There was a deck that connected our rooms and some steps that went down to a Courtyard. My wife went out of the room naked after we had been out drinking, and the guys were all over her as she flirted. All three of the guys ended up fucking her right out on the deck. After they were done, I asked her if she wanted me to help her up. She said she was too unsteady to stand up and needed a few minutes to recover. I snapped this picture of her right before the security guard came around and told us nudity is prohibited in public areas. He was nice enough to help me get her inside and onto the bed. My wife was telling us how her legs were like noodles, and she gave the security guard a nice spread shot of her very used, cum filled pussy before he left.

FuckedOnDeck.png

so naughty in her miniskirt,it allways turns me so much on i get so wet,thinking how she would tease me when i could be on a date with her,i know it never gonna happen but i hope she wants to tease me more knowing she can do &use me for everything she likes,to have a obedient submissive slut even if it,s just online can,t be bad,isn,t it?