Nashville

Vahub

Male
From
VA, US
My wife and I are going to be in Nashville Feb-12/ Feb-16
Id love to try to find a decent good looking and respectful guy to help me seduce her 😛
We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary . I am 53 and she is 51 . Good looking couple . Fun and laid back. We will be staying at the holiday inn near the convention center.
If you are a musician , even better! 😉
No black guys please, or young cocky guys.
Please be discrete.
My wife and I have discussed trying a
Mfm before and she always says maybe with the right guy and situation. This seems like the perfect situation lol.
Hubofhotwyf

we love to know how it turns out, me and my wife has talked about a mfm many times, and I think with the right person she would, we live close to Nashville but it’s been hard to find someone that would do it with us, she has a bull but he don’t know I know about him nor does he know she tapes audio for me when she goes

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Vahub
My wife and I are going to be in Nashville Feb-12/ Feb-16
Id love to try to find a decent good looking and respectful guy to help me seduce her 😛
We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary . I am 53 and she is 51 . Good looking couple . Fun and laid back. We will be staying at the holiday inn near the convention center.
If you are a musician , even better! 😉
No black guys please, or young cocky guys.
Please be discrete.
My wife and I have discussed trying a
Mfm before and she always says maybe with the right guy and situation. This seems like the perfect situation lol.
Hubofhotwyf
Well It’s May now ..How did things work on your trip to Nashville??

Reactions: toolman2c
We are also planning to be in Nashville in July. Would love it if my wife could have some fun while there. She’s firmly against bar pickups and one night stands and will only consider getting her hotwife cherry popped by a guy she can get to know and be friends with in advance of it happening. Inbox me if you’re interested and from that area. She’s 50 and I’m 52 btw.

Excellent Let me know what i can do and when very interested in meeting should you decide that thank you for your time i been absent for about 18 months busy with life but back in my home turf now Nashville.

Reactions: curt_ky_rocky
Excellent Let me know what i can do and when very interested in meeting should you decide that thank you for your time i been absent for about 18 months busy with life but back in my home turf now Nashville.
We live in downtown Nashville part time. Looking for a nice bar so wife can get picked up by a guy and take her back to his hotel room to fuck. Any suggestions for which hotel to go to?

We live in downtown Nashville part time. Looking for a nice bar so wife can get picked up by a guy and take her back to his hotel room to fuck. Any suggestions for which hotel to go to?
Yes please pass that information out so I can meet your wife perhaps while I am visiting Nashville here in the next few weeks.

care chat private anotger forum or text direct to my phone

Any suggestions for a good bar to go to?
MY BAD i mistakenly sent reply to wrong address. following is the reply meant for you.

I am ok with all the above , I never married after girlfriend was killed and been swinging one way or another since age 23 As far as a good Bar not sure LOL i quit drinking back in 2008. No medical or bad habit reason just lost the taste for it, not to say i am a T tootler (is that how's its spelled?) you won't have to twist my arm to much, Why not try ever Bar we see until we find one Not to soft not to hard not to quite NOT to LOUD. I normally use to start civilized nice Bar and worked my way up to "The should have stayed out of bar in Donelson. " And by the its to late either you found it or you found a reason to Do something else . Just kidding Why is you favorite drink tell me that , i can tell you where to start.

MY BAD i mistakenly sent reply to wrong address. following is the reply meant for you.

I am ok with all the above , I never married after girlfriend was killed and been swinging one way or another since age 23 As far as a good Bar not sure LOL i quit drinking back in 2008. No medical or bad habit reason just lost the taste for it, not to say i am a T tootler (is that how's its spelled?) you won't have to twist my arm to much, Why not try ever Bar we see until we find one Not to soft not to hard not to quite NOT to LOUD. I normally use to start civilized nice Bar and worked my way up to "The should have stayed out of bar in Donelson. " And by the its to late either you found it or you found a reason to Do something else . Just kidding Why is you favorite drink tell me that , i can tell you where to start.
We're going to check out some of the hotels downtown and probably The Four Seasons bar.