Natural Cuckolding/Hotwifing?

This is exactly how it works for us.....J's relationships start out as friendships that become sexual affairs. And not all friendships become sexual affairs. There have been a few "one niters" over the years, but mostly she needs to be emotionally involved with her Lovers for a sexual situation to happen. And some become VERY intense too. A couple times came close to breaking us up, but sanity prevailed. And we had a son together. That was really what kept her from letting things go too far.

She does her own "finding", I feel too much like a pimp if I get involved there. She has not needed any "help" finding new relationships anyway. ANd since we started doing things this way, she has been happy in ALL of her relationships. When we were meeting guys just for sex, she felt used and sad frequently, and we stopped entirely for a while as a result.

CW
"When we were meeting guys just for sex, she felt used and sad frequently, and we stopped entirely for a while as a result." That is what I am worried about it. I think it will feel too robotic for my wife just to arrange things. Did you basically just tell your wife, hey if you find a guy you like you're welcome to have sex with him?

Is there a name of cuckolding where it’s organic/natural? Meaning that a bull has to successfully seduce a wife if he wants to get her in bed, she’s not just served up on a platter for him per se. To be clear I’m not talking about doing anything that would violate the trust in a relationship. I’m talking about adding more natural passion and lust to the experience, as it might be in a real life cuckold scenario.

Example Scenario
The husband speaks to his wife about cuckolding, she agrees to do it (or already has), but he/she can’t find someone they’re wanting to pull the trigger with so quickly, OR the classic cuckold arrangement scenario just isn’t pushing her buttons.
So instead, the husband decides to find a bull that is willing to seduce his unaware wife, until the point she naturally wants him. I mean until the point she is texting him secretly, masturbating thinking of him, and constantly mentioning him etc.
View attachment 974990
All of this would start out with the husband inviting the bull over as an “associate” “worker/realtor” or “friend” (don't lie) for dinner and letting things happen more slowly over a week’s time or even a month with visits, phone calls etc. So that way the sexual tension builds.
When sex eventually does happen (the first time is without husband) and the wife confesses to him, that’s when the husband would remind her (if needed) that he enjoys cuckolding and he too confesses that he wanted to make sure it was someone she actually wanted. Aside from the initial dinner being arranged, nothing else about the situation was fake, not agreed upon etc. The Bull really does like her and vice versa.
Thereafter the Bull (seducer) becomes her regular. The husband watches from time to time, but then the wife goes out with the Bull on dates etc. to keep the passion/fun going which I know some hotwives/cuckoldresses already do.
View attachment 974993
Obviously more details could be added but you get my idea. I am wondering if any cuckolds have experienced this? Or does it interest you? If so why? I would assume the slow build-up to sex and watching your wife get seduced little at a time would be a huge turn on. Especially because it’s more natural, more real life like? If this has a name, or is common already let me know, I am somewhat on the new side. I also want to say having a Bull for sex only is great too, this is no knock against that, I am just curious if this above is a thing, especially because of a few messages I've received. I and my wife find it hot.

P.S. Pics are stock, not us.
Have you had success with this? This seems ideal.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
"When we were meeting guys just for sex, she felt used and sad frequently, and we stopped entirely for a while as a result." That is what I am worried about it. I think it will feel too robotic for my wife just to arrange things. Did you basically just tell your wife, hey if you find a guy you like you're welcome to have sex with him?
We had talked before getting married about how it was sneaking around behind our backs that led to both of our first marriages collapsing....NOT the sex. But the clandestine sneakiness of it was the real problem. And she knew I had a pretty open minded idea about sex and marriage. But her first relationship actually STARTED behind my back........a guy at work started spending too much time chatting her up, complimenting her, etc. She was enamored with that attention, it was unusual for a guy to come on to her that way....and she encouraged him: started dressing better, sexier, spent more time on her hair, make up, perfume, but once it became obvious to her that she WAS going to cheat (she had made plans already to "work late next Friday"), she sat me down and told me what was REALLY happening.....and they ahd a fun sexy HOT 6 month affair that only ended because his wife was asking too many questions about all the overtime he was working.
It was after this that we tried meeting guys "just for sex", swingers mags, the internet, etc. She enjoyed the sex, but hated how she felt after. So we just stopped trying, and eventually she was telling me about another guy at work coming on to her......LOL.

If you have discussed thiswiht your wife, and she is aware of your interest in her meeting someone else, I would suggest letting HER make that happen. It will go much better all the way around, and she won;t feel pushed to do it for you. Very few guys here will agree wiht that, but then VERY few guys here are actually involved in the lifestyle. You can tell when they start telling stories about having an on/off switch, their wife only does this when they say and for them, no kissing allowed, etc,etc.

My suggestion only. CW

Reactions: Bull&Vixen1001
We had talked before getting married about how it was sneaking around behind our backs that led to both of our first marriages collapsing....NOT the sex. But the clandestine sneakiness of it was the real problem. And she knew I had a pretty open minded idea about sex and marriage. But her first relationship actually STARTED behind my back........a guy at work started spending too much time chatting her up, complimenting her, etc. She was enamored with that attention, it was unusual for a guy to come on to her that way....and she encouraged him: started dressing better, sexier, spent more time on her hair, make up, perfume, but once it became obvious to her that she WAS going to cheat (she had made plans already to "work late next Friday"), she sat me down and told me what was REALLY happening.....and they ahd a fun sexy HOT 6 month affair that only ended because his wife was asking too many questions about all the overtime he was working.
It was after this that we tried meeting guys "just for sex", swingers mags, the internet, etc. She enjoyed the sex, but hated how she felt after. So we just stopped trying, and eventually she was telling me about another guy at work coming on to her......LOL.

If you have discussed thiswiht your wife, and she is aware of your interest in her meeting someone else, I would suggest letting HER make that happen. It will go much better all the way around, and she won;t feel pushed to do it for you. Very few guys here will agree wiht that, but then VERY few guys here are actually involved in the lifestyle. You can tell when they start telling stories about having an on/off switch, their wife only does this when they say and for them, no kissing allowed, etc,etc.

My suggestion only. CW
I second this part "I would suggest letting HER make that happen. It will go much better all the way around, and she won't feel pushed to do it for you. " This is at the heart of what I am talking about as well in my initial post. When it's natural it will be that much better for all involved. You're likely to get better quality bulls that way as well. I know at least for me personally I am not overly interested with just showing up at someone's home to have sex without at least something before, a solo date at the very least. My humble opinion, but to each their own of course.

Is there a name of cuckolding where it’s organic/natural? Meaning that a bull has to successfully seduce a wife if he wants to get her in bed, she’s not just served up on a platter for him per se. To be clear I’m not talking about doing anything that would violate the trust in a relationship. I’m talking about adding more natural passion and lust to the experience, as it might be in a real life cuckold scenario.

Example Scenario
The husband speaks to his wife about cuckolding, she agrees to do it (or already has), but he/she can’t find someone they’re wanting to pull the trigger with so quickly, OR the classic cuckold arrangement scenario just isn’t pushing her buttons.
So instead, the husband decides to find a bull that is willing to seduce his unaware wife, until the point she naturally wants him. I mean until the point she is texting him secretly, masturbating thinking of him, and constantly mentioning him etc.
View attachment 974990
All of this would start out with the husband inviting the bull over as an “associate” “worker/realtor” or “friend” (don't lie) for dinner and letting things happen more slowly over a week’s time or even a month with visits, phone calls etc. So that way the sexual tension builds.
When sex eventually does happen (the first time is without husband) and the wife confesses to him, that’s when the husband would remind her (if needed) that he enjoys cuckolding and he too confesses that he wanted to make sure it was someone she actually wanted. Aside from the initial dinner being arranged, nothing else about the situation was fake, not agreed upon etc. The Bull really does like her and vice versa.
Thereafter the Bull (seducer) becomes her regular. The husband watches from time to time, but then the wife goes out with the Bull on dates etc. to keep the passion/fun going which I know some hotwives/cuckoldresses already do.
View attachment 974993
Obviously more details could be added but you get my idea. I am wondering if any cuckolds have experienced this? Or does it interest you? If so why? I would assume the slow build-up to sex and watching your wife get seduced little at a time would be a huge turn on. Especially because it’s more natural, more real life like? If this has a name, or is common already let me know, I am somewhat on the new side. I also want to say having a Bull for sex only is great too, this is no knock against that, I am just curious if this above is a thing, especially because of a few messages I've received. I and my wife find it hot.

P.S. Pics are stock, not us.
This is how I think it would have to work for my wife. But how do I find such a person I can trust not to let her know I set it all up?