Naughty wife, nice wife

My naughty wife of 17 years has had the cocks of 14 other men in her since we got married. She doesn't seem like she would do something like that, because she's actually kind of conflicted from time to time.

She says, "There's nothing wrong with it" and yet she is reluctant to do it. She worries that the men, with whom she is friends first, will reject her, especially after sex. A couple of bad experiences early on notwithstanding, she wants to remain on good terms with them even if they cease to be lovers. And yet, she is very slow to move forward, because of her concern that they will lose interest after sex, and that they won't respect her, etc.

Contrary to what some here advocate (you do you and all that), she forms attachments with her lovers. On a couple of occasions, she has acknowledged that she "fell in love", a vaguely defined term to say the least. Since at other times, she says she likes, respects, and enjoys the company of her lovers and is sexually attracted to them. I guess as I guy, I don't follow that explanation. Sounds like "love" to me, and she cannot explain the difference, but maintains there is one!

She also prefers to move slowly. At a glacial pace, by my reckoning. But it's all hot, and as I've said countless times to others, "enjoy the journey."

Presently, she's "dating" (as she calls it) a married guy. They meet twice a week. One night, they go dancing, and another night, they attend a social club for members of the local Slavic community. They flirt, chat online during the week, and finally, after about 6 weeks, he invited her to go out for pizza after dancing, and they began to make out in his car afterward. They made out like teens for about an hour. He put his hand under her bra and she played with his cock through his pants. He tried to put his hand up her dress, but she stopped him.

When she came home, she told me the whole story. I try not to press her on her reasons why she stopped things, as she doesn't seem to know herself, and when I ask her, she gets mildly offended that I would think that she is "like that." I just try to understand. She's fucked several men during our marriage, met them in hotels, brought a couple of them to our overseas apartment when she was visiting there without me. She's a married woman, making out with a married guy, fondling his dick and letting him play with her titties, but gets offended that I might think she is "like that!" lol

She began to worry that her behavior was not right, and that she was a whore. She considers that a bad thing, and I don't argue that point. I assured her she wasn't a whore, and that they are both adult people. Frankly, I told her, I think it's more of a concern that you stopped him, that it was kind of being a tease. But I said so in a nice way, I think. She didn't get offended, and asked me to elaborate. I explained that they are adult people, married to others, and that essentially once there was intimate kissing in this scenario, much less groping, it would be reasonable to assume a trajectory towards intercourse. The only question being when, where, and how.

Fortunately, he also seems to be OK with things taking a very slow pace, probably not wanting to offend her, or to push too hard and have her slam on the brakes. I told her it would be completely reasonable, expected even, if I were in his shoes, for her to at least give him a handjob. But she's uncertain. Fearful that would satisfy him and then he'd move on. Which I have to admit, is always a possibility.

The following night (last night) she met him at the social club, for which she is the coordinator. He comes early to help her set up and stays after to help her close up. This time, they went out to the parking lot after that and had another 10-15 minute makeout session. She said she could feel his erection as he pressed against her, but nothing more happened.

Not the hot story many of you may prefer. But honestly, there is something about the slow build-up that I find exciting. Last night, my cock was hard all evening waiting for her to come home. The not knowing. Feeling fairly certain that nothing more would happen, but one never knows. During our sex, she assures me that she will fuck him. "Eventually" is implied. lol Previously, she has been vehemently against fucking in a car, but I told her I had done it many times, including with my ex-wife. That in many ways, it adds to the excitement. She found this intriguing, and later asked me some questions about "how" it is done. She can't envision it. I guess I might not be able to envision it either, but when aroused people want to fuck, they find a way! As a teen, I used to fuck in my VW Bug!

Last edited:
Friday night, after the dance, they made out in his car. I had urged her to take his cock out and play with it, rather than just squeezing it through his pants. She was unsure whether she would, or "should", but in the end she did. Nothing more. She didn't even make him cum. By her logic, that would be "too much"! :rolleyes:

They made out for well over an hour. He played with her tits, and reached a hand under her dress to rub her pussy through her hose, but didn't get inside. Without pressing her too much for details, which makes her uncomfortable, I gather than he probably tried but that she rebuffed him.

Her concern was that now "he will not respect me, he will think I'm a trash woman." lol. How does a woman get to the age of 50 while retaining such quaint ideas about men? I assured her that as two, adult, and married people, as soon as they started kissing each other intimately and feeling each other out, the die was pretty much cast. Sure, either of them could change their mind, but the understanding would be that sex is the next step. Indeed, from my vantage point, giving a partial handy and then stopping would be more of an offense.

However, for his part, he is also married and doesn't have a ready venue. He could propose a hotel, but that's a bold move, especially given her reluctance to date to even complete the hand job or let him get his fingers wet. Plus, it has to be arranged, and paid for in a way that would be discrete.

In some ways, her approach strikes me as immature. Very "high school". But, when she goes, she goes. It's not her first time. So I just continue to enjoy the journey and take things as they come. Hoping that it will not be too terribly long before she returns home with a guilty smile that tells me she has a cummy pussy even before she shows it to me! 😋😍

Not exactly a hot thread, but it has the advantage of being 100% real, FWIW. So her lover ended up moving away, to a town 8 hours away. And has since become rather distant in terms of communication as well. I told her he is busy and distracted and not to put too much weight on that, but she doesn't like it. She figures they are done. She's not mad at him, but she's rapidly losing any interest in him. As she says, there will be other guys. But as time goes by, she becomes more and more slow to engage, and wants more of an emotional bond. She says it's not "love", but I guess it is, by any reasonable definition. The other thing I worry about is that because she only meets her men now at functions of the Slavic community, it's a relatively small circle, and I fear she may develop something of a reputation. She says she is very sure that "no one knows", but she can't help but laugh when I point out how she knows about this one or that one. People always know.

Reactions: dickhurtz
Not exactly a hot thread, but it has the advantage of being 100% real, FWIW. So her lover ended up moving away, to a town 8 hours away. And has since become rather distant in terms of communication as well. I told her he is busy and distracted and not to put too much weight on that, but she doesn't like it. She figures they are done. She's not mad at him, but she's rapidly losing any interest in him. As she says, there will be other guys. But as time goes by, she becomes more and more slow to engage, and wants more of an emotional bond. She says it's not "love", but I guess it is, by any reasonable definition. The other thing I worry about is that because she only meets her men now at functions of the Slavic community, it's a relatively small circle, and I fear she may develop something of a reputation. She says she is very sure that "no one knows", but she can't help but laugh when I point out how she knows about this one or that one. People always know.
have you considered the possibility that she might feel she is cheating on her former lover?

it sounds like their relationship was very special to her. you said she forms attachments with her lovers. was she upset when the other 17 relationships ended?

i think it's possible that her confidence took a hit when the lover moved 8 hrs away. she may be taking that personally as a rejection of her.

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
have you considered the possibility that she might feel she is cheating on her former lover?
Nah. Not her.

it sounds like their relationship was very special to her. you said she forms attachments with her lovers. was she upset when the other 17 relationships ended?
A couple of them. She'd brood for a week or so, sometimes actually cry. But she gets over it. She was the one to leave in at least half the cases.

i think it's possible that her confidence took a hit when the lover moved 8 hrs away. she may be taking that personally as a rejection of her.
No doubt. It pissed her off that he didn't mention his plans until a few weeks ago.

Hptwifelvr its nothing new, my wife has had a couple of lovers, only a couple of times then stopped. but a long time 25 years! lover on and off, he even got married and had a child in the meantime. hes taken her in toilets while out for a drink with us and also on a rooftop bar. She doesnt cinsider it "cheating" because she always tells me and says i know anyway because we started it years go. Your wife seems to think like mine. not unusual at all .x x

Reactions: Tof82