Neapolitan Bull for your Holidays

Italian Man

100% Neapolitan businessman

For your holidays in southern Italy in the name of lightheartedness, good and authentic Mediterranean cuisine, and spicy moments for your hot woman.

If you are planning a holiday in Italy and you want to add a bull ready to have fun with you, I am what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Here's what you can find here:

Attachments

• fresco-e-cimmino-apre-napoli.jpg
    fresco-e-cimmino-apre-napoli.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 2
  • napoli-notte-hd.jpg
    napoli-notte-hd.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20210129_171120.jpg
    IMG_20210129_171120.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 2
A little presentation and my idea.

As already mentioned I am 37 years old, straight and a lover of transgression, but not for everyone.

Like everyone else, my tastes have evolved over the years, they have changed, if a few years ago I was strictly closed to the MMF, today I like it, especially if it is a wife or a girlfriend.

I also have some experience with BDSM, and I have a decent collection of dildos, ropes and other toys that I like to use. Maybe, if you want, I will share photos of my games with you, but never photos with any women or couples.

The intimate photos you find are of myself to make the game interesting for you and your wives or young and beautiful girlfriends.

Here's an idea of what this game might look like:

First of all we get to know each other online, we make one or more video calls to get to know each other. You come to a new country and it is right to get to know us first to build everything on trust and respect.

We can then schedule one or more appointments based on your stay in Naples. I am busy with work, but I can organize myself, we could visit the city together or see each other directly at the end of the day. I like to fulfill the requests of couples, even the most perverse ones, obviously if they are not in contrast with my personal tastes. But I don't want to put limits.
We can talk, get to know each other and decide together.

The only important thing: it is important that the woman of the couple is also involved in the cognitive phase.

Thank you all