Need a BBC to cum to my wife

Osler

Male
I like the idea of BBC’s having a collection of my wife’s nudes and jerking off to them at their own will.

If bulls/BBC’s willing to do so maybe post a pic of your cock so I know you’re real and pm me and I will send you full nudes of her. Videos with face too!

She’s gorgeous and sexy as fuck with a bbc build so PM me if you got what it takes to put that fat cock in her

Last edited:
I like the idea of BBC’s having a collection of my wife’s nudes and jerking off to them at their own will.

If bulls/BBC’s willing to do so maybe post a pic of your cock so I know you’re real and pm me and I will send you full nudes of her. Videos with face too!

She’s gorgeous and sexy as fuck with a bbc build so PM me if you got what it takes to put that fat cock in her
Fuuuuck she is so fucking hot!! Her big ass and nice firm tits get me so hard lol ;) You want some bwc for her too? ;)

Mmmmmm wish she was close enough for this dick...

• Love
Reactions: hijabiwifeuk