Need advice for amateur boyfriend of hotwife

DirtMike28

Couple
Oct 18, 2022
So here it is, my girlfriend had a man that I chose for her that she hooked up with solo at our home. I came home early the first time and joined. Was awesome, second time I stayed at work and let it happen. My issue is the sex went on for hours and it really struck a nerve. First time was 3.5 hours and second was over 2 hours. To me, it’s just uncalled for but also she had finger print bruises on her two days after which sent me off the edge. Am I over reacting?

Also, he tells us that he lasts so long cuz of a enlarged gland. Then the second time told her that he had cancer downstairs so it affects it. I call BS

So u wanted a guy who was better than you, and now you are upset because he was better than you? Does it really matter why anyway? The bruises would worry me but did you ask her about that?
Wanted a guy better then me? I’m more then capable of anything he does and or has done. It was the simple question of the situation. It does matter why when he goes out of his way to gives different reasons

Wanted a guy better then me? I’m more then capable of anything he does and or has done. It was the simple question of the situation. It does matter why when he goes out of his way to gives different reasons
Maybe he was trying not to be a dick when he was asked why he lasts so long. I just can't understand why that of all things seems to be an issue.

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
So here it is, my girlfriend had a man that I chose for her that she hooked up with solo at our home. I came home early the first time and joined. Was awesome, second time I stayed at work and let it happen. My issue is the sex went on for hours and it really struck a nerve. First time was 3.5 hours and second was over 2 hours. To me, it’s just uncalled for but also she had finger print bruises on her two days after which sent me off the edge. Am I over reacting?
YES YOU'RE OVER REACTING...YOU'RE A CUCKOLD NOW.. YOU STAY FAITHFUL... SHE HAS A RIGHT TO DO ANYTHING SHE WANTS.. YOU HAVE NO SAY ABOUT IT EVER AGAIN..

When our mfm friend is with us it's a LONG night of sex and we enjoy all of it.
He always gets more "sex time" with her but it's all good.

My question... why does it really matter to You, how long he goes? As another poster said you started this to get off, now she's is getting her self off. Does SHE have an issue with it? Either you want her to have sex with others or you don't, making length of time it takes him to cum or whatever an issue looks to me like someone isn't being honest with himself about the whole scenario.
Oh and btw, I was diagnosed with prostate cancer 2/20, and as matter of fact just today had my last radiation treatment session... AND I CAN still get it up, though when i cum there is very little and sometimes nothing coming out... but i was fucking for 1-2 hrs without cumming since I lost my cherry at 19.

Reactions: cuck52