Need Cock Sucking Tips

cuck4wifey

Sep 4, 2019
I haven't sucked a cock yet, but I really want to. One of my wife's boyfriends said I could suck him, but wifey isn't into it. I'm hoping she will change her mind. I keep practicing on dildos so I can be the best cock sucker I can be, when the time comes for it to happen. My problem is I can't deep throat it. I have tried different sizes but I also gag when it hits the back of my throat. What can I do to get better?308243 How do I get past the gagging?

Don't worry about "deep throating", use your tongue on the underside of his cock head (the most sensitive part). Lick and suck gently caress his balls. You'll find the right rhythm based on your man's moans.....

Don't worry about "deep throating", use your tongue on the underside of his cock head (the most sensitive part). Lick and suck gently caress his balls. You'll find the right rhythm based on your man's moans.....
Thanks for the advice

I got head from a guy for the first time the other day.

Several things that made it good. For a start his mouth was very warm. He must have just had some warm water. His tongue was firm and moist but not slobbering wet. He mixed licking and sucking with licking my balls. When he went a bit lower, I raised my legs up and he rimmed me a bit. That may not be your thing but it felt great to me. If you want the guy to come back, think about rimming. Overall he mixed up the technique very well. Sucking licking and a small amount of using his hands while he sucked strongly on my head.

I've always read you should use words to warn someone giving head before you cum. But he was there for my cum and my moans were enough warning. So be attentive to the response and be prepared for the load. Swallow it fully while holing the dick in your mouth to get every drop. The guy will appreciate that because women don't often appreciate the opportunity to suck a dick like a man does.

Have fun and thank him for the opportunity to swallow his load.

Last edited:

Several things that made it good. For a start his mouth was very warm. He must have just had some warm water. His tongue was firm and moist but not slobbering wet. He mixed lick and sucking with licking my balls. When he went a bit lower, I raised my legs up and he rimmed me a bit. That may not be your thing but it felt great to me. If you want the guy to come back, think about rimming. Overall he mixed up the technique very well. Sucking licking and a small amount of using his hands while he sucked strongly on my head.

I've always read you should use words to warn someone giving head before you cum. But he was there for my cum and my moans were enough warning. So be attentive to the response and be prepared for the load. Swallow it fully while holing the dick in your mouth to get ever drop. The guy will appreciate that because women don't often appreciate the opportunity to suck a dick like a man can.

Nice. Where did you find that guy to suck your dick? Was it just you and him? Curious.

Several things that made it good. For a start his mouth was very warm. He must have just had some warm water. His tongue was firm and moist but not slobbering wet. He mixed lick and sucking with licking my balls. When he went a bit lower, I raised my legs up and he rimmed me a bit. That may not be your thing but it felt great to me. If you want the guy to come back, think about rimming. Overall he mixed up the technique very well. Sucking licking and a small amount of using his hands while he sucked strongly on my head.

I've always read you should use words to warn someone giving head before you cum. But he was there for my cum and my moans were enough warning. So be attentive to the response and be prepared for the load. Swallow it fully while holing the dick in your mouth to get ever drop. The guy will appreciate that because women don't often appreciate the opportunity to suck a dick like a man can.

Awesome description man. Thanks. Sounds like you had fun. I can't wait to get a hard cock in my mouth. I will try and remember you advice. An yes I will definitely swallow every last drop!

Nice. Where did you find that guy to suck your dick? Was it just you and him? Curious.
On a web site for cocksuckers.

He was a local married guy and I could host. Unfortunately he flaked out after the first time. He was a experienced cocksucker and I said good things about him on the site so I can't guess why.

Men who swallow dot net

Awesome description man. Thanks. Sounds like you had fun. I can't wait to get a hard cock in my mouth. I will try and remember you advice. An yes I will definitely swallow every last drop!
I forgot to add, make sure your hands are warm. Hold a hot water bottle or wear warm gloves to get them ready at the start.

Reactions: cuck4wifey
Practicing on a plastic Dildo is a lot different than a real cock, right off the bat your mind is fighting off what's not working about what you're doing. My first cock sucking adventure was pretty much right in my face. I met a local guy on the old CL site, we texted for a couple of days, when the coast was clear we hooked up at his place. He laying naked on his bed, with me right next to him. He said" I could do anything I wanted too," looking down at his soft cock just laying there, I went down on him; for me it was great! Texture was a little rubbery, but once it began to grow stiffer I was able to get into it more. Deep-throating his cock didn't seem to be an issue, I'd say his cock was about 8" great head and shaft. After a bit I told him when he was ready to cum, just cum don't tell me he was going to. When the time was right, he did, the whole experience was awesome! Not every guy you meet will be like the first, just keep that in mind, we all have our different quirks.