Need cuckolding ideas, tasks, teases

I posted this once and it appeared is the cheating wife fantasies and stories, I’m not sure why. This is real life though and we are a real couple, not just a husband posing or fantasizing.

I posted a bit ago in the stag and vixen firum, but I think our stuff belongs in here. Long story short, we have been searching for a guy for her for a couple of years, trying to find the right fit. We finally found him. He’s handsome, charming, ripped with muscles, let’s just say she checks all the boxes for her. She’s not at all the slut type, she needs to get to know him before she’ll have sex with him, but he’s very good with that. They have been on one date and have another one coming up on monday. They have been sexting and sharing pictures and all that fun stuff. Him and I get along great, in fact we are very much alike. This is mostly about the three of us, not just her and him. Neither him nor I is bi so no male on male stuff, but threesomes, me watching them him watching us and all the combinations we can come up with too. In time, they will I’m sure fuck on their own, I’m good with that down the road. Our rules are, 100% transparency, no secrets and no feelings beyond lust and sex.

she’s hot as fuck, super sexy and starting to find her sexuality. I have been working on this for 10 years, slowly bringing her out and boosting her confidence.

myself, I am not a cuck to be humiliated by him, I’m not one to get off on him being more man than I am, his cock is better or bigger etc. I’m well built with a lot of muscle (gym rat) a very nice and godo sized cock and can fuck her or anyone else into oblivion. That said, I have given her full control of our sex life and more importantly my orgasms. I have asked her to cage me when she goes out with him, and told her she can request sex from me at any time for her pleasure and you can allow me to cum, or deny me to cum at your whim. I like the tease, denial and build up.

here is where we need your help, I need ideas for her on how she can tease me. Tasks, games, things to put me in my place And I’m ok with some humiliation between her and I, but never from him or in front of him. In role play I’m good if she tells me that he fucked her better so unless I step up my game I don’t get to cum. Or, you don get to cum until you have cleaned up 5 of his creampies. we role play about her pussy be
onging to hi. Etc. But that is just role play. Neither of us is interested in delving that far down the cuckolding rabbit hole. I love tease and denial, I love her growing sexuality and so does she. Now, I need some ideas for her to help her get creative In teasing me, denying me and making me squirm a bit. Also, she is not into feminizing me at all. She likes men. throw some of your wild to mild ideas for me to show her and I’ll let you know which ones I and up having to do. I will share the ideas with her and let her choose which ones she uses. So, get kinky, get creative and help ruin my sexlife!

also, expect to see her on the forum here very soon. A picture for your pleasure.
Ask your wife to legally change her family name to his.

I posted this once and it appeared is the cheating wife fantasies and stories, I’m not sure why. This is real life though and we are a real couple, not just a husband posing or fantasizing.

I posted a bit ago in the stag and vixen firum, but I think our stuff belongs in here. Long story short, we have been searching for a guy for her for a couple of years, trying to find the right fit. We finally found him. He’s handsome, charming, ripped with muscles, let’s just say she checks all the boxes for her. She’s not at all the slut type, she needs to get to know him before she’ll have sex with him, but he’s very good with that. They have been on one date and have another one coming up on monday. They have been sexting and sharing pictures and all that fun stuff. Him and I get along great, in fact we are very much alike. This is mostly about the three of us, not just her and him. Neither him nor I is bi so no male on male stuff, but threesomes, me watching them him watching us and all the combinations we can come up with too. In time, they will I’m sure fuck on their own, I’m good with that down the road. Our rules are, 100% transparency, no secrets and no feelings beyond lust and sex.

she’s hot as fuck, super sexy and starting to find her sexuality. I have been working on this for 10 years, slowly bringing her out and boosting her confidence.

myself, I am not a cuck to be humiliated by him, I’m not one to get off on him being more man than I am, his cock is better or bigger etc. I’m well built with a lot of muscle (gym rat) a very nice and godo sized cock and can fuck her or anyone else into oblivion. That said, I have given her full control of our sex life and more importantly my orgasms. I have asked her to cage me when she goes out with him, and told her she can request sex from me at any time for her pleasure and you can allow me to cum, or deny me to cum at your whim. I like the tease, denial and build up.

here is where we need your help, I need ideas for her on how she can tease me. Tasks, games, things to put me in my place And I’m ok with some humiliation between her and I, but never from him or in front of him. In role play I’m good if she tells me that he fucked her better so unless I step up my game I don’t get to cum. Or, you don get to cum until you have cleaned up 5 of his creampies. we role play about her pussy be
onging to hi. Etc. But that is just role play. Neither of us is interested in delving that far down the cuckolding rabbit hole. I love tease and denial, I love her growing sexuality and so does she. Now, I need some ideas for her to help her get creative In teasing me, denying me and making me squirm a bit. Also, she is not into feminizing me at all. She likes men. throw some of your wild to mild ideas for me to show her and I’ll let you know which ones I and up having to do. I will share the ideas with her and let her choose which ones she uses. So, get kinky, get creative and help ruin my sexlife!

also, expect to see her on the forum here very soon. A picture for your pleasure.
You should buy her whip, leash, handcuffs and such things. She should put on the hottest lingerie she has and make you photograph her for her bull together with toys you bought her. She orders you to whip her gently, barely touching her and then she says "He is allowed to go rough, you are not" as she takes the whip away. Then she puts choker and leash on herself and orders you to massage her, not touching ass or pussy. She would constantly ask you if ahe looks submissive enough for her bull. As you finish massage, she dresses on slutily, leaving choker and leash on herself. Sbe takes handcuffs and whip too, puts them in the bag and says while leaving "Thanks babe, i needed massage. My master will certainly use this on me. I gotta be a good girl."

I like the idea of an innocent Christian wife with a conservative dress getting fucked after church at home.
I once lived this fantasy long ago in Philippines. I was 32 working here for an import export Co. I was a bit religious at the time and enjoyed going to church there. I made many friends.

One woman, a widow, turned out to be 50, played guitar in church services. I play too and we started playing a bit together in church. But had an electric at home and she was excited to see and here it. So I invited her back one day after church.

She was very conservative and dressed in a lightly flower patterned dress and sandals, with her hair up in a bun. Light makeup and some jewellery. She was very elegant.

After playing with the guitars I asked her stay for food. She did and we drank a little wine. But this was enough to get her tipsy and she loosened up and started to touch me on my hand as we sat talking. One thing led to another and we ended up making out on the sofa.

She was suddenly like a slut, feeling me through my trousers and spreading her legs as I felt up under her dress. Her panties were soaked. I pulled her neckline down to release her mature breasts and was delighted to find big dark areolas and erect nipples. When I pulled her panties down she spread wide to reveal a full bush. I was drunk with lust.

I no time I was pumping deep up her wet cunt and came in maybe 5 minutes. I don't think she came that first time but we did it again and I lasted much longer and ended up moaning through a series of shuddering orgasms.

This became quite regular and I ended up using her as a sex toy of sorts. She'd lost her husband 15 years previously and as a good Christian abstained. But the need for cock became too great and she gave in