Need cuckolding ideas, tasks, teases

No pm from you
I did one but it didn't fly. I've been having with my PM but best results are thru the conversations. Try sending me a message via the little envelope icon you find on your front page. Its right next to the bell icon that tells you that you have notifications.

Reactions: Johnfun
this is something we have done and it is really enjoyable......

we met our partner (after all the preliminaries) at the bar of a hotel. i told him about all the things i want him to do. everything!!! in detail.
after a few minutes he began squirming in his seat. my wife was getting wet, and i was rock hard. it reached a point where he handed us a room key and said he cant take this anymore and went up.
the sex was amazing.

Reactions: Zeke01
I did one but it didn't fly. I've been having with my PM but best results are thru the conversations. Try sending me a message via the little envelope icon you find on your front page. Its right next to the bell icon that tells you that you have notifications.
So funny

If she stands bending over a chair back with her legs open, you could kneel behind her and lick her beautiful arsehole while she talks dirty to her lover on the phone. Or if he is there, you could lick and insert your tongue in her arsehole while they kiss passionately - both naked.
Another idea would be to stand guard in the woods while they fuck a few yards from you. You could watch to see if anyone comes while he fucks her from the rear against a tree.

If she stands bending over a chair back with her legs open, you could kneel behind her and lick her beautiful arsehole while she talks dirty to her lover on the phone. Or if he is there, you could lick and insert your tongue in her arsehole while they kiss passionately - both naked.
Another idea would be to stand guard in the woods while they fuck a few yards from you. You could watch to see if anyone comes while he fucks her from the rear against a tree.
I have licked my beautiful wifes asshole many times in many scenarios. After she has been ass fucked by her man is my favorite. I'm also my wifes toilet slave and must kneel near by while she takes a ******** or shit then I lick her butt clean. Also I have been the toilet attendant for a group of her girlfiends when my wife has girls night out parties at the house. She says thats all I'm good for. The girls find it very amusing and love to humiliate me.

When I go to your profile I can't get in. It seems to be blocking me. I think thats why I can't send my PM. I have a message ready to go and tried again today but it didn't transmit. Try to unblock me or send me a PM using the conversations portal that is private too.The other "Chat Board" doesnt work for me.
'

Well when she is going out on a date she could lock you in your cage then all day you could act as her servent helping her get all dolled up for him. You could dress as a roman eunuch for a bit of theatrical fantasy and run her bath and assist her by spong washing her back and feet etc. Shave her legs and if she likes to go hairless shave her pubic area,(be carefull),paint her toes( one of my favorites) and help her choose an outfit and get dressed. Personally I love having my wife sit on her vanity chair while I kneel in front of her and carefully slide her stockings up her legs and attach her suspenders.Make sure your hands are smooth, women don't like runs. Durring all this she tells you how excited she is about going out with your friend and how romantic it will be while you have to stay home locked up. My wife does this to me all the time and sends me pics of the date to tease me even in her absence.You said something about creampies in your post. If you like crempies a pouplar cuckold practice is to be on your knees waiting at the door when she walks in. She stands over you and pulls up her dress or skirt and invites you to pull down her panties and lick her pussy and panties clean like a good boy. While you submissively do this she tells you what a great fuck she had and what a good lover he is. Your cock should be trying to burst out of it's cage at this point but she doesnt let you out she just dangles the key in front of you or tells you she gave it to him to hold till next time he comes to the house. Then unless she showers the two of you go to bed and you get to smell their love scent all night while you can't even jerk off. How is that for for an evening of teasing and denial? PS You said she would choose the ideas she likes? I think she will like the idea of you being her bath and dressing attendant. Post how this turns out.
Your ideas are so right .I have to.do some of these things for my hotwife.. A day or ywo before her fuck dates she locks me up..I can not Sk.foe sex or kiss or touch her except what i'm to do
..First help her bathe .shave her nice and smooth and apply sented lotion. The i help.her dress
Jewelry make up. Stockings . Then she comes downstairs after telling me to make her a drink.. She comes down and hands me her crotch hi boots that lace up.. Whi h come very close to.her pussy
( I'm not allowed to touch) She said I'LL.bet you would love to.toych mu pussy and fuck.me ( Well.you cant your cock. Is locked up)..Even.if you could you cant because thos body is off limits to.you My boyfriend is going to.fuck.me

Reactions: slutplay
Well when she is going out on a date she could lock you in your cage then all day you could act as her servent helping her get all dolled up for him. You could dress as a roman eunuch for a bit of theatrical fantasy and run her bath and assist her by spong washing her back and feet etc. Shave her legs and if she likes to go hairless shave her pubic area,(be carefull),paint her toes( one of my favorites) and help her choose an outfit and get dressed. Personally I love having my wife sit on her vanity chair while I kneel in front of her and carefully slide her stockings up her legs and attach her suspenders.Make sure your hands are smooth, women don't like runs. Durring all this she tells you how excited she is about going out with your friend and how romantic it will be while you have to stay home locked up. My wife does this to me all the time and sends me pics of the date to tease me even in her absence.You said something about creampies in your post. If you like crempies a pouplar cuckold practice is to be on your knees waiting at the door when she walks in. She stands over you and pulls up her dress or skirt and invites you to pull down her panties and lick her pussy and panties clean like a good boy. While you submissively do this she tells you what a great fuck she had and what a good lover he is. Your cock should be trying to burst out of it's cage at this point but she doesnt let you out she just dangles the key in front of you or tells you she gave it to him to hold till next time he comes to the house. Then unless she showers the two of you go to bed and you get to smell their love scent all night while you can't even jerk off. How is that for for an evening of teasing and denial? PS You said she would choose the ideas she likes? I think she will like the idea of you being her bath and dressing attendant. Post how this turns out.
What a sick mind. I love it.😁

Really lets you know who the boss is. The difference is when my wife comes home I have to clean her but I'm never allowed to reclaim her. She won't allow me any sexual pleasure so she milks me. This robs me of my orgasm but takes off the pressure and frustration otherwise I'd be so crazed I wouldn't be able to function.
I dont clean her after shes been fucked but i have to clean.her before she goes out most of the time i cant wait penetrate her with my tongue if i do it could lead to.me being locked up.longet

I posted this once and it appeared is the cheating wife fantasies and stories, I’m not sure why. This is real life though and we are a real couple, not just a husband posing or fantasizing.

I posted a bit ago in the stag and vixen firum, but I think our stuff belongs in here. Long story short, we have been searching for a guy for her for a couple of years, trying to find the right fit. We finally found him. He’s handsome, charming, ripped with muscles, let’s just say she checks all the boxes for her. She’s not at all the slut type, she needs to get to know him before she’ll have sex with him, but he’s very good with that. They have been on one date and have another one coming up on monday. They have been sexting and sharing pictures and all that fun stuff. Him and I get along great, in fact we are very much alike. This is mostly about the three of us, not just her and him. Neither him nor I is bi so no male on male stuff, but threesomes, me watching them him watching us and all the combinations we can come up with too. In time, they will I’m sure fuck on their own, I’m good with that down the road. Our rules are, 100% transparency, no secrets and no feelings beyond lust and sex.

she’s hot as fuck, super sexy and starting to find her sexuality. I have been working on this for 10 years, slowly bringing her out and boosting her confidence.

myself, I am not a cuck to be humiliated by him, I’m not one to get off on him being more man than I am, his cock is better or bigger etc. I’m well built with a lot of muscle (gym rat) a very nice and godo sized cock and can fuck her or anyone else into oblivion. That said, I have given her full control of our sex life and more importantly my orgasms. I have asked her to cage me when she goes out with him, and told her she can request sex from me at any time for her pleasure and you can allow me to cum, or deny me to cum at your whim. I like the tease, denial and build up.

here is where we need your help, I need ideas for her on how she can tease me. Tasks, games, things to put me in my place And I’m ok with some humiliation between her and I, but never from him or in front of him. In role play I’m good if she tells me that he fucked her better so unless I step up my game I don’t get to cum. Or, you don get to cum until you have cleaned up 5 of his creampies. we role play about her pussy be
onging to hi. Etc. But that is just role play. Neither of us is interested in delving that far down the cuckolding rabbit hole. I love tease and denial, I love her growing sexuality and so does she. Now, I need some ideas for her to help her get creative In teasing me, denying me and making me squirm a bit. Also, she is not into feminizing me at all. She likes men. throw some of your wild to mild ideas for me to show her and I’ll let you know which ones I and up having to do. I will share the ideas with her and let her choose which ones she uses. So, get kinky, get creative and help ruin my sexlife!

also, expect to see her on the forum here very soon. A picture for your pleasure.
Hot

Here us what my hotwife and i do. She will.tell me that shes goi g out frudY night its now wed night ..She tells meits TIMEwhich means go get your Cb 6000.Time to be locked up. Then she will.tell me this body and pussy are not for you maybe sunday night. Then you are going to dress me for my FUCK DATE starting friday night and you cant touch me anymore than necessary.. The next few days she will walk around in sexy outfits to drive me crazy. Friday cones she calls me upstairs to help.her get ready. I have to.put her boots on her jewelry etc maybe sone of her lingerie. They she tells me get out i have to finish getting ready. Go down and make me a drink.ill be down shortly.. She comes down stairs in lingerie makeup long gloves corset etc . She sits opposite me and spreDs her uncovered pussy. She smiles 'you like what you see. SHORTLY she heads back upstairs to finish getting ready
When she comes back down.its total head to toe COME FUCK ME OUTFIT short skirt he double f tits on display .. i make her another drink she soreads her legs smimes and says ill ber you like what you see? Well you can.only dream because i need to get fucked so im.going out us if i was going to.let you ay or fuck.me you cant you. .i dint see a usable cock. She gets up.to.leave i go.to.kiss her she steps back
YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TRYING TO.KISS ME WHEN IM GOING OUT TO FUCK ILL BE GONE FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYX MAKE SURE THE HOUSE IS READY WHEN I RETURN. Youcan ask me anything you can Pm.me if you want

I like the idea of an innocent Christian wife with a conservative dress getting fucked after church at home.
Yeah or how about the demure intellectual librarian with her hair up in a tight bun and horn rimed glasses wearing a dress with no neckline. When she gets off work she goes out clubbing in spike heels and leather miniskirt with a low cut lace top and her hair all flowing down. Sucking and fucking everyone in the club.