need help telling my gf I get hard when she cheats on me.

I don't care if she cheats as long as she tells me. I would prefer she let me have sex with her after but I dont know how to tell her without her thinking I am a weak person.
Start off by letting her know that you saw someone admiring her, how "that guy" was checking her out and it surprised you how you thought you would be jealous but it turned you on to see another man admiring her. This can progress to encouraging her to flirt with guys and telling her and showing her how turned on it makes you feel. Start to tease her about her admirers and let her know that your thoughts have grown to now imagining her with other men.
There are a lot of men who embrace the "Stag" end of this and enjoy sharing their wives/girlfriends with other men and don't consider it as weak. Are you one of them, or do you enjoy the "cuck" aspect of this type of play?

Comienza haciéndole saber que viste a alguien admirándola, cómo "ese tipo" la estaba revisando y te sorprendió cómo pensabas que estarías celoso, pero te excitó ver a otro hombre admirándola. Esto puede progresar para alentarla a coquetear con chicos y decirle y mostrarle lo excitado que te hace sentir. Comienza a burlarte de ella sobre sus admiradores y hazle saber que tus pensamientos han crecido hasta imaginarla ahora con otros hombres.
Hay muchos hombres que abrazan el extremo "Ciervo" de esto y disfrutan compartiendo a sus esposas / novias con otros hombres y no lo consideran tan débil. ¿Eres uno de ellos, o disfrutas del aspecto "cuck" de este tipo de juego?
Pienso esa idea que mi esposa empiece a desear estar con otro hombre y despues me cuente su experiencia. Sistema operativo