Need help with my wife please

sassywill

Male
Dec 5, 2021
I am a 69 year old man and my wife is 59, have tried fnyor years to get her to fuck another man. But have not had any luck talking her into it. When we got married she told me that she had sex with her boss while she was married to her x hubby. Married her and got to go to a few ABS in the area, we watched and man walk up to are booth and jack himself off in front of us. Other times she played a three cocks, touching them and stroking them. Letting one finger fuck her cunt till she came. Another time got to watch a older man play with her cunt under her short skirt, and the last one she let the man next door to put his cock between her legs and rub it on her cunt. till she came. Told me later he had got the head of his cock in her cunt. Guess he came on her ass. Now she dont want to do anything like that. I need to be cuckold and be her clean up boy for her. Any advice really would help

I am a 69 year old man and my wife is 59, have tried fnyor years to get her to fuck another man. But have not had any luck talking her into it. When we got married she told me that she had sex with her boss while she was married to her x hubby. Married her and got to go to a few ABS in the area, we watched and man walk up to are booth and jack himself off in front of us. Other times she played a three cocks, touching them and stroking them. Letting one finger fuck her cunt till she came. Another time got to watch a older man play with her cunt under her short skirt, and the last one she let the man next door to put his cock between her legs and rub it on her cunt. till she came. Told me later he had got the head of his cock in her cunt. Guess he came on her ass. Now she dont want to do anything like that. I need to be cuckold and be her clean up boy for her. Any advice really would help
I have been a cuckold wife for 30 years... tell her for me she will love it she will love your gratitude and your reaction to her to fucking another man... and oh the sex still keeps getting better... if you live in the Fort Worth TX area bring her over

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
As a "hot wife" with cuckold hubby I can definitely say I am very happy I overcame my reservations... men the biggest fear your wives have is that you will divorce them or use this as an excuse to fuck other women... you have to assure them verbally and back it up with sexual experiences that show her she is the one you want to be with for the rest of your life. I will say this as a warning though be careful what you wish for men.... as a hot wife I am constantly thinking about fucking are you sure you can rise to the challenge or make sure wife has plenty of men to satisfy her

Let me know when you want to talk about this. I can help by meeting you guys on a vacation and work my way inside her. It's going to take a little time but I will get it done for you.

got any pic i can photoshop you some pictures show them to her tell her thats what shes missing maybe she slowly slide into it

As a "hot wife" with cuckold hubby I can definitely say I am very happy I overcame my reservations... men the biggest fear your wives have is that you will divorce them or use this as an excuse to fuck other women... you have to assure them verbally and back it up with sexual experiences that show her she is the one you want to be with for the rest of your life. I will say this as a warning though be careful what you wish for men.... as a hot wife I am constantly thinking about fucking are you sure you can rise to the challenge or make sure wife has plenty of men to satisfy her
Communication is a must my wife enjoys sex outside of our marriage..Her sex life outside of our marriage has nade our sex life better .She takes better care of her self. Clothes . Overall dress confidence even at work..I love seeing her get dressed up . 9r helping her get dressed . I take her shopping at times for her dates. She will.put something on and say do you think this outfit will.kead to sex tonight while im.out? SOMETIMES I TELL
HER NO THAT OUFIT IS GOING TO GET YOU WELL FUCKED..The anticipation if her going out can be frustrating but leads to awesome sex between us when she gets home

• Love
My wife.loves to go out to upscale bars and dznce clubs..We are totally homest about everything.with each others wants and needs.That has lead to enjoying sex outdide of our marriage as well.as sex life at home has reached a knew level. She tells m e what shecwants and wevtalk about it shecdresses better sexier etc. SHE enjoys her sexual.lifestyle as well i totally support her. She tells me she wants an evening with xxx m.and we discuss it. She has had numerous sexual.encounters that brings us both extreme pleasure