need help with petite girlfriend

Jan 6, 2023
Hello all! new to this site, glad I found it so I can talk and vent with people

I am 27 and my girlfriend who I have been dating for 7 years is 26, she is a beautiful girl. dirty blonde hair, cute face, glasses, dirty blonde hair, big D tits on a skinny and fit body.

I have a huge fantasy of watching her suck on a massive dick while im fucking her, so MFM threesome to put it basically, she knows im attracted to cocks.

I asked her once about 2 years ago if she would want to do a MFM one day and she turned it down hard but said "idk maybe in the future I guess"

I bought a 7.5" dildo for her to suck on when I fuck her but it has not arrived yet (for reference my dick is 6") do you think a dildo MFM would make her crave a real one?

I am 27 and my girlfriend who I have been dating for 7 years is 26, she is a beautiful girl. dirty blonde hair, cute face, glasses, dirty blonde hair, big D tits on a skinny and fit body.

I have a huge fantasy of watching her suck on a massive dick while im fucking her, so MFM threesome to put it basically, she knows im attracted to cocks.

I asked her once about 2 years ago if she would want to do a MFM one day and she turned it down hard but said "idk maybe in the future I guess"

I bought a 7.5" dildo for her to suck on when I fuck her but it has not arrived yet (for reference my dick is 6") do you think a dildo MFM would make her crave a real one?
I’ve got the real thing, a bit larger

Reactions: sandygast2022
IDK is NOT a no! Don't know how she'll react to dildo, but assume she's aware of ur purchase?
NO surprises!
The biggest thing guys do wrong is to try to rush things. So, go slow. Nice & easy. Bring up MFM casually once in a while, maybe over drinks?
Just don't push her. Its gotta be like its her idea.,

I introduced my GF to it some time ago. She thought at 1st I was looking to add another girl for me to bang. But we hot it straughtened out and had her fuck a guy I know who's got a really thick cock. She loves wide/thick cock. It was amazing, watching her take him. Lots of lube. Once he was in and began a rhythm, she asked me to suck her tits as he fucked her. When I did she had a huge orgasm, wet much of the bed.
It was fantastic! I got what she calls 'silky seconds' after he pumped a huge load into her.
Its fantastic, more than anything you hope it will be. Take your time. She'll love you for it after!

IDK is NOT a no! Don't know how she'll react to dildo, but assume she's aware of ur purchase?
NO surprises!
The biggest thing guys do wrong is to try to rush things. So, go slow. Nice & easy. Bring up MFM casually once in a while, maybe over drinks?

I introduced my GF to it some time ago. She thought at 1st I was looking to add another girl for me to bang. But we hot it straughtened out and had her fuck a guy I know who's got a really thick cock. She loves wide/thick cock. It was amazing, watching her take him. Lots of lube. Once he was in and began a rhythm, she asked me to suck her tits as he fucked her. When I did she had a huge orgasm, wet much of the bed.
It was fantastic! I got what she calls 'silky seconds' after he pumped a huge load into her.
Its fantastic, more than anything you hope it will be. Take your time. She'll love you for it after!
she is unaware of the purchase but knows I was going to buy one eventually, will be a surprise!

Hope its a good surprise.

Maybe show ut to her, then put it away in a drawer. See if she wants to "play: with it?
Gotta make things Her idea. .

Reactions: sandygast2022
NO surprises!

update: I told her about the dildo when we were fucking and she's excited for it

Hi and welcome I’m here can chat if you like

update: I told her about the dildo when we were fucking and she's excited for it
Bingo! Step 1. Now slowly, gently use it with her. Let HER take the lead when you can.
GRADUALLY begin to talk about how good it wud be for her to try a bigger cock. Slowly, not all the time. Maybe after some drinks and as you're using that dildo on her clit & pussy.
Get HER to feel its something SHE wants to do.
Absolutely assure her nothing will change between you & her. Except she'll get the adventure & satisfaction of feeling/taking a much bigger cock!
Let us know how it goes. DON'T RUSH!

No I don’t think she’s into it I’m afraid. When woman are wishy washy they are being that way to not disappoint you about your fantasy. They don’t really want to do it. You could keep trying, but I think you will find there will always be road blocks there and it will frustrate you. I always tell men here. In general, you will know if your partner is willing to be shared very early on in a relationship. It’s in their psyche and you will see that. 99.9% of woman are just not built that way.

Reactions: jwf114

It's honestly a maybe or maybe not, dude.

There's no formula or anything to say that actually, maybe try talking and seducing her to it.

And I'd like to know more about you, DM me if you'd like

I bought a 7.5" dildo for her to suck on when I fuck her but it has not arrived yet (for reference my dick is 6") do you think a dildo MFM would make her crave a real one

Yes I believe it could push her to want another real cock but I'd fuck her with the dildo and have her suck you so it's more realistic idk how much she'd like to suck on a rubber fake dildo and have that flavor in her mouth

Very good possiblity...you're on the right track with clear communication though.

Reactions: Riker41