Need some ideas on how wife can tease !!!

I also usually get my wife to go with no panties. She usually get teen boys and old blokes follow her until she get into the car from shopping. One time a boy gave his mobile number to her. Lol
teen boys&old men teasing is always a big turn on,my ex loved it when i had to choose her clothes for work,she,s a teacher for 12-16yrs old,and without being to risky i mostly choose garterbelt&black stockings with high plateauwedges,a blouse with a half cupbra that was showing her tits when she ,,forgot,,her cleavage,an other fav was when we went to a familyparty or a local charity because many people were close friends or familymembers and you could tell her uncle,young nephew etc in private face to face acting like you had a bit to much alcohol what she was wearing under her dress,and with family she was wearing always a short skirt with stockingsand her high heel sandals with anclestraps,a few times there were some hard dicks in clear view because of her teasing

Attachments

• 50709418657_32934bacfc_c.jpg
    50709418657_32934bacfc_c.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 106
teen boys&old men teasing is always a big turn on,my ex loved it when i had to choose her clothes for work,she,s a teacher for 12-16yrs old,and without being to risky i mostly choose garterbelt&black stockings with high plateauwedges,a blouse with a half cupbra that was showing her tits when she ,,forgot,,her cleavage,an other fav was when we went to a familyparty or a local charity because many people were close friends or familymembers and you could tell her uncle,young nephew etc in private face to face acting like you had a bit to much alcohol what she was wearing under her dress,and with family she was wearing always a short skirt with stockingsand her high heel sandals with anclestraps,a few times there were some hard dicks in clear view because of her teasing
Wow. Sounds like both our wives are interested on same sort of stuff. My wife sometimes likes show her thong slip from the jeans. Specifically when bending thong is visible above jeans. She is working in an office where they can wear casuals on Fridays. I get her to wear the jeans and sexy red colour thongs on Fridays. She told me she usually gets surrounded by at least one colleague at a time when she goes to the photo copier. When we go to beach I get her to slip her one boob from the bikini sometimes. Guys pass her frequently to enjoy the show.

For me, the mental game is paramount. I want to know that she is thinking about another man sexually, and to believe that it's sincere on her part.

For me, my wife asking me if I think he has a nice dick or if he would be a good lover is a turn on. Obviously, I don't know and she knows that, but it's a way she can say it comfortably. I'll say yes, I bet he does and ask her if she'd like to find out etc.

Telling details about past lovers, especially things he did well or she really liked about his sex. Hot. In order to tell it, she has to call up the memory, reflect on their sex. For me that's hot.

Last edited:
For me, the mental game is paramount. I want to know that she is thinking about another man sexually, and to believe that it's sincere on her part.

For me, my wife asking me if I think he has a nice dick or if he would be a good lover is a turn on. Obviously, I don't know and she knows that, but it's a way she can say it comfortably. I'll say yes, I bet he does and ask her if she'd like to find out etc.

Telling details about past lovers, especially things he did well or she really liked about his sex. Hot. In order to tell it, she has to call up the memory, reflect on their sex. For me that's hot.
That would be so hot ! Ive asked her a few times but it is different as you indiciate, if she does it without prompting. I love it when she comes home and has a sexy idea or about something or someone she saw that day. Diesnt happen nearly often enough.

I had a Filipina gf, before my now Filipina wife, and once she got into the "swing" of things she found she enjoyed the act of exhibitionism. Some of the the acts were by accidental flashing ie no panties with short skirt in breezy weather the odd boob slip and of course walking down steep stairways, mainly in clubs, with no panties on
More obvious flashing was on major highway bridges and other semi-public places. We even did some very public flashing.

I had a Filipina gf, before my now Filipina wife, and once she got into the "swing" of things she found she enjoyed the act of exhibitionism. Some of the the acts were by accidental flashing ie no panties with short skirt in breezy weather the odd boob slip and of course walking down steep stairways, mainly in clubs, with no panties on
More obvious flashing was on major highway bridges and other semi-public places. We even did some very public flashing.
My filipina is exactly the same. Loves everything about sex outdoors or semi public.

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
Tell her to introduce you as just her friend whenever you go out
Yes that works, they ask about the wedding ring and me, she laughs says her husband is away on business and that I'm looking after her for her husband but that I won't say anything of what she does providing I'm involved in her pleasure.

Sharing her is a dream as there's almost nothing that she won't do for men and their sexual satisfaction, afterwards we make love it's deep passionate and lasts a long time. She always asks if I've been upset by what she's done with the other men, I say no as I've enjoyed the same and have had the pleasure of watching her in her lust. She says that with the other men it's just sex and that having me with her and the men is the most exciting thing she can experience but that when she fucks with me it's love pure and simple, I believe her as she's had wonderful opportunities with wealthy men to live a life of ease and luxury all of which she's thanked them for but refused.

I also usually get my wife to go with no panties. She usually get teen boys and old blokes follow her until she get into the car from shopping. One time a boy gave his mobile number to her. Lol
short shorts, skimpy tops is a good place to start
Cathy i would love it to go out with you,you totally in control making me do anything you want and i would be honoured to do that for you,you,re a beautifull sexy lady,if i just had the chance to serve you,if you want ask me anything you want

Attachments

• nylons&heels.jpg
    nylons&heels.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Funtofukurwife