Need your wife's ass hole to lick

Welcome to the club bro. The only , maybe , difference between you and I is that I want a woman ass and asshole to smell. Not like shit, but I’m obsessed with the natural smell with a woman ass.

Reactions: ChubbyGermany
Yes that smell drives me so horny. The natural sweat. I would prefer her to have big round ass. But any ass makes me crazy.

Please share ur wife's ass if you wish. I appreciate any kind of ass holes.

Hi.

I absolutely adore my arse hole being licked, fingered and fucked, I’ve been an anal freak since I lost my anal cherry at the tender age of 13 to and older guy.

Hubby and I both like him cleaning me after I’ve been at work all day, I’ve not showered since the night before or sometimes the day before that, I’ve been sweating, farting, I’ve taken a shit at work so I have skid marks in my soiled all day worn knickers and my arse is very strong smelling, he loves to clean it and I love him doing it.

Sally. X

Attachments

• IMG_4735.jpeg
    IMG_4735.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_4736.jpeg
    IMG_4736.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_4739.jpeg
    IMG_4739.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_4810.jpeg
    IMG_4810.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4811.jpeg
    IMG_4811.jpeg
    155.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
As my wife says there is no single man who does not like to lick pussy and ass these days :), I think this so natural for men to desire this.

All 4 her previous men licked her butthole without even asking, all started with an older guy when she was around 17 and then she became addicted :). I love licking her ass/pussy more than blowjob or sex. These days she does not bother to shave it (I think last time she used a razor was year ago or so) so it looks and smells beautiful.

As my wife says there is no single man who does not like to lick pussy and ass these days :), I think this so natural for men to desire this.

All 4 her previous men licked her butthole without even asking, all started with an older guy when she was around 17 and then she became addicted :). I love licking her ass/pussy more than blowjob or sex. These days she does not bother to shave it (I think last time she used a razor was year ago or so) so it looks and smells beautiful.
Smart, love it.....

Reactions: littlewilly
Hi.

I absolutely adore my arse hole being licked, fingered and fucked, I’ve been an anal freak since I lost my anal cherry at the tender age of 13 to and older guy.

Hubby and I both like him cleaning me after I’ve been at work all day, I’ve not showered since the night before, I’ve been wearing and sweating and farting in the same soiled knickers all day, I’ve taken a shit at work and my arse is very strong smelling, he loves to clean it and I love him doing it.

Sally. X
Ooh luv the naughty fun

After applying a short spreader bar between her knees and securing her ankles sufficiently to prevent movement in any direction could I have a total and complete evening of sexually deprived and perverted entertainment🔥🍑👅👏🍆💦

Spreader bar at the knees, now that's a great idea. I've only ever used it at her ankles. ;)

Attachments

• spreader_G.gif
    spreader_G.gif
    16.8 MB · Views: 13
Reactions: Ozzij