Watching wife rimming my boss and even more

Wife4them

Couple
We have this fantasy of wife licking my boss ass at our home, while he is humiliating me.

But how it could be more humiliating. How he could show more disrespect than by wife licking his ass in our home in front of husband?

Thank you for your ideas )

Reactions: seduce_my_wife
Sit him on the sofa and stand behind it. Then hold his legs back, up and wide apart by his ankles while your wife gets to work. Saves him having to make any effort and you can't let go until he tells you.

There is a further more extreme step you can take this if you're interested.:)

My wife licks her lover's ass, but I haven't seen it yet, I only got pictures.
If I were there, it would be humiliating if bull praised my wife for licking ass wonderfully and ordered me to give her a reward kiss.

View attachment 1273982View attachment 1273983View attachment 1273984View attachment 1273985View attachment 1273986
You should kneel beside her. She spends a couple of minutes worshiping his arse and then turns to you and kisses you deeply. Then back to her lover and repeat.

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
My wife licks her lover's ass, but I haven't seen it yet, I only got pictures.
If I were there, it would be humiliating if bull praised my wife for licking ass wonderfully and ordered me to give her a reward kiss.

View attachment 1273982View attachment 1273983View attachment 1273984View attachment 1273985View attachment 1273986z
Hot,

Although I would like not to kiss, more him treating my wife with little disrespect, and at the same time him abusing me, may it be even through the phone

Reactions: naturalcucky