Needing a hung male to help me DP my gf

Ud.fff que pena estar tan lejos porque a nosotros como pareja swinger bisexual los dos nos daríamos un gustazo bien grande con no solo ella sino que también quieren que tu estés bien clavado tengo 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 6.5 de gordo

Ok so I finally got the balls to ask my ex gf if she would be down for sharing her and she told me that her getting dp by me and someone else was her biggest fantasy she was just always afraid of upsetting me if she mentioned it. Me telling her I wanted to share her also got to want to be back ina relationship with me . Thank god I love this girl so much . She said I get to make the rules . So rule 1 you gotta be hung cause I’m almost 8 inches and I want her to have the time of her life getting it by 2 big dicks . Rule 2 we all wear masks to protect our identities. Rule 3 you can only fuck her in her asshole or she can suck you off . Rule 4 she really wants to watch me get fucked by a guy so if you can do that it would make this even better for her . . Please help me make my queens fantasy come true . We are in Nc and can travel and she is 28 and so sexy . She is a freak too and I promise you would be satisfied . Here’s some pics there’s even a video enjoy and I can’t wait to meet our future sex mate View attachment 1322530View attachment 1322531View attachment 1322532
Im down but can’t travel or host. I live close to nc Morristown tn 7 1/2 thick and love to hit bottom and push limits when aloud