Needing a hung male to help me DP my gf

Ok so I finally got the balls to ask my ex gf if she would be down for sharing her and she told me that her getting dp by me and someone else was her biggest fantasy she was just always afraid of upsetting me if she mentioned it. Me telling her I wanted to share her also got to want to be back ina relationship with me . Thank god I love this girl so much . She said I get to make the rules . So rule 1 you gotta be hung cause I’m almost 8 inches and I want her to have the time of her life getting it by 2 big dicks . Rule 2 we all wear masks to protect our identities. Rule 3 you can only fuck her in her asshole or she can suck you off . Rule 4 she really wants to watch me get fucked by a guy so if you can do that it would make this even better for her . . Please help me make my queens fantasy come true . We are in Nc and can travel and she is 28 and so sexy . She is a freak too and I promise you would be satisfied . Here’s some pics there’s even a video enjoy and I can’t wait to meet our future sex mate 5AFAE883-A31C-42CC-9F20-322D41D5F7B9.jpeg35C7E540-30C7-4CA1-AF6A-23A1891C8F57.jpeg0F4E0B87-505B-4868-851E-5516E0437534.jpeg

Ok so I finally got the balls to ask my ex gf if she would be down for sharing her and she told me that her getting dp by me and someone else was her biggest fantasy she was just always afraid of upsetting me if she mentioned it. Me telling her I wanted to share her also got to want to be back ina relationship with me . Thank god I love this girl so much . She said I get to make the rules . So rule 1 you gotta be hung cause I’m almost 8 inches and I want her to have the time of her life getting it by 2 big dicks . Rule 2 we all wear masks to protect our identities. Rule 3 you can only fuck her in her asshole or she can suck you off . Rule 4 she really wants to watch me get fucked by a guy so if you can do that it would make this even better for her . . Please help me make my queens fantasy come true . We are in Nc and can travel and she is 28 and so sexy . She is a freak too and I promise you would be satisfied . Here’s some pics there’s even a video enjoy and I can’t wait to meet our future sex mate View attachment 1322530View attachment 1322531View attachment 1322532
Can u travel egypt?

Reactions: shaved
Ok so I finally got the balls to ask my ex gf if she would be down for sharing her and she told me that her getting dp by me and someone else was her biggest fantasy she was just always afraid of upsetting me if she mentioned it. Me telling her I wanted to share her also got to want to be back ina relationship with me . Thank god I love this girl so much . She said I get to make the rules . So rule 1 you gotta be hung cause I’m almost 8 inches and I want her to have the time of her life getting it by 2 big dicks . Rule 2 we all wear masks to protect our identities. Rule 3 you can only fuck her in her asshole or she can suck you off . Rule 4 she really wants to watch me get fucked by a guy so if you can do that it would make this even better for her . . Please help me make my queens fantasy come true . We are in Nc and can travel and she is 28 and so sexy . She is a freak too and I promise you would be satisfied . Here’s some pics there’s even a video enjoy and I can’t wait to meet our future sex mate View attachment 1322530View attachment 1322531View attachment 1322532
Will his work. NC man here

Attachments

• IMG_1652.jpeg
    IMG_1652.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 67
Omfg I'm drooling over those panties right now

If y'all are in reasonable driving distance of Gastonia, there is an adult theater complex there called CVE. She could get as many cocks there as she wants since she is interested in being shared. There is also the same kind of place in Winston-Salem called Annabelles. Wife and I have been to both and she has gotten plenty of strange cock at each place. Word of advice, she will have more fun if y'all let other men use her wet little pussy! Good luck and have fun.

• Love
Reactions: wisebull4u
If y'all are in reasonable driving distance of Gastonia, there is an adult theater complex there called CVE. She could get as many cocks there as she wants since she is interested in being shared. There is also the same kind of place in Winston-Salem called Annabelles. Wife and I have been to both and she has gotten plenty of strange cock at each place. Word of advice, she will have more fun if y'all let other men use her wet little pussy! Good luck and have fun.
Do you have the option to remain kinda anonymous at these places ? We don’t want to reveal our identity and we don’t want to know the other guys identity as well like do they let you maybe wear masks or maybe even kinda a glory Hole type situation

DP is one of the greatest feelings ever.

Reactions: Ozzij
Wow

that’s a nice shaved pussy

Are you still looking?

Reactions: shaved