Planning a live sex party with my husband, Do you want to attend?

Hey,
I am Sara :) new here... I really hope i am not breaking any rules by posting this. My husband and I are interested in sharing and since we are new to this, we decided to to start by having a live zoom or ... session where we have sex and take requests from people who watch, feel free to tribute me during the session and feel free to tell me what to do. We welcome everyone, boys and girls.

if this is something you are interested in let me know by replying to this post with why we should invite you, and I will leave a link in this post tomorrow or DM you the link(i did not decide if I will use zoom or ... yet)

YES it is FREE, we are doing this for fun!!

Please we want active people who are going to engage with us and play along...it is our first time and we want to make memorable.

I would love to join this! I would stroke on cam to you. chat if you want. I have tributes in my media. I would cum like a fountain for this.

Hey,
I am Sara :) new here... I really hope i am not breaking any rules by posting this. My husband and I are interested in sharing and since we are new to this, we decided to to start by having a live zoom or ... session where we have sex and take requests from people who watch, feel free to tribute me during the session and feel free to tell me what to do. We welcome everyone, boys and girls.

if this is something you are interested in let me know by replying to this post with why we should invite you, and I will leave a link in this post tomorrow or DM you the link(i did not decide if I will use zoom or ... yet)

Please we want active people who are going to engage with us and play along...it is our first time and we want to make memorable.
hi my husband and i meet others into same room sex exhibitionism toys safe things we live on long island go to key clubs in nyc travel down south at times open to know you i am bi my husband is not

Attachments

• 20231009_132403.jpg
    20231009_132403.jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 82
  • 20170519_171225 (1).jpg
    20170519_171225 (1).jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 20170519_170611.jpg
    20170519_170611.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 20170525_152055.jpg
    20170525_152055.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 20170521_170411.jpg
    20170521_170411.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 84
Thank you... I am really excited but also a bit nervous. Any tips?
It’s good to be excited ! And nervous a bit ? That’s quite normal, good nervous is “good” 😍. Know that you are not the only couple into sharing or doing this first time over zoom /online. Just be yourself and go with the flow. Do what makes you feel good about yourselves. Have a good time! It’ll be nice to include some foreplay for sure 👍

It’s good to be excited ! And nervous a bit ? That’s quite normal, good nervous is “good” 😍. Know that you are not the only couple into sharing or doing this first time over zoom /online. Just be yourself and go with the flow. Do what makes you feel good about yourselves. Have a good time! It’ll be nice to include some foreplay for sure 👍
Well said. The only thing I would add would be to just relax and enjoy yourself don't sit any expectations just relax and go with what feels right at the moment with that being said don't do anything you don't want to. I most definitely love opportunity to join the show

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Hey,

Well I would definitely be interested, depending on when exactly. Let me know if you go through with it - an ex-gf and I had sex live on AFF a few times and we loved reading the comments, it was pretty exciting once you get over the initial nerves and realize people are watching because they WANT TO, just don't do anything you're uncomfortable with.

Hey,

This sounds super hot!