My wife has only been with me , she’s super tight anyone over 7 1/2 would destroy heHow much would you pay for her ? SoCal bulls only this is reall!!!

I want a bull to pay to fuck my wife tight sexy wife for real in socal. When she gets tipsy she gets turned on by the idea of me sharing her with a hung bull. She’s only ever been with me.
She wants to try the meeting at the bar getting her tipsy and getting a room and having your way for pay.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpeg
    IMG_0032.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0033.jpeg
    IMG_0033.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 184
I want a bull to pay to fuck my wife tight sexy wife for real in socal. When she gets tipsy she gets turned on by the idea of me sharing her with a hung bull. She’s only ever been with me.
She wants to try the meeting at the bar getting her tipsy and getting a room and having your way for pay.
I’d love to fuck her in all her holes and cum all over her

A present for her

Attachments

• SAVE_20231103_210524.jpg
    SAVE_20231103_210524.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 96
So Cal bull here. Pm me if interested. Let's stretch out your wife's tight pussy.