Selling my wife/What would you pay for her?

So the idea is to live out our fantasy of my wife being paid for sex. This is something we'd like to try one time only simply to experience the intense naughty turn on of something so taboo. We're thinking two hours, with a green light for anything he wants to do with her. We thought it would be fun to offer the option of fucking her bareback for an extra fee. Speaking of the fee, we would really appreciate any feedback on what guys think is the appropriate price for two hours anything goes bareback fucking with another mans gorgeous hotwife?

Last edited:
So the idea is to live out our fantasy of my wife being paid for sex. This is something we'd like to try one time only simply to experience the intense naughty turn on of something so taboo. We're thinking two hours, with a green light for anything he wants to do with her. We thought it would be fun to offer the option of fucking her bareback for an extra fee. Speaking of the fee, we would really appreciate any feedback on what guys think is the appropriate price for two hours anything goes bareback fucking with another mans gorgeous hotwife? View attachment 1735973View attachment 1735975View attachment 1735976View attachment 1735978View attachment 1735982
Why not start the bid at $200

• Haha
Reactions: str8upmofo
So the idea is to live out our fantasy of my wife being paid for sex. This is something we'd like to try one time only simply to experience the intense naughty turn on of something so taboo. We're thinking two hours, with a green light for anything he wants to do with her. We thought it would be fun to offer the option of fucking her bareback for an extra fee. Speaking of the fee, we would really appreciate any feedback on what guys think is the appropriate price for two hours anything goes bareback fucking with another mans gorgeous hotwife?
Sure she has no idea about your fantasy

• Haha
Reactions: str8upmofo

Do you have a picture? I want to know what i am buying? I’d need to test drive first before making a purchase!