My wife has only been with me , she’s super tight anyone over 7 1/2 would destroy heHow much would you pay for her ? SoCal bulls only this is reall!!!

I want a bull to pay to fuck my wife tight sexy wife for real in socal. When she gets tipsy she gets turned on by the idea of me sharing her with a hung bull. She’s only ever been with me.
She wants to try the meeting at the bar getting her tipsy and getting a room and having your way for pay.

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpeg
    IMG_0032.jpeg
    342.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0033.jpeg
    IMG_0033.jpeg
    196.8 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0034.jpeg
    IMG_0034.jpeg
    204.7 KB · Views: 205
I want a bull to pay to fuck my wife tight sexy wife for real in socal. When she gets tipsy she gets turned on by the idea of me sharing her with a hung bull. She’s only ever been with me.
She wants to try the meeting at the bar getting her tipsy and getting a room and having your way for pay.
I’d love to fuck her in all her holes and cum all over her

A present for her

Attachments

• SAVE_20231103_210524.jpg
    SAVE_20231103_210524.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 118
So Cal bull here. Pm me if interested. Let's stretch out your wife's tight pussy.

Seems like most soCal bulls are not clever enough to read and understand the question. I repeat for them:
He asked HOW MUCH WOULD YOU PAY FOR HER??

NOT
: show your dick pic

Is this better for you mindless SoCal bulls?