Needing sparks.

casualcouple7576

Aug 19, 2018
My wife and I are highschool sweethearts. She’s always been a bit frisky and flirty with other guys. I’ve always been voyeuristic. And while we had our fantasies, we didn’t have the courage to act on them until a few years ago. Long story short. My wife had a much younger guy at work develop a thing for her. After a fair bit of time she gave in and confessed her interest as well. Not long after, we had our first threesome. It was mind blowing and incredible and everything we wanted it to be. As it developed, he became a her regular side BF for about 6 months until he unexpectedly landed in a serious relationship.

The experience as a whole was a lot of fun for both of us. We were comfortable and experienced and decided to try to find a regular replacement. Not nearly as easy as we had hoped. We explored SDC, SLS and a few phone apps. We had some good experiences and some so-so experiences. But nothing that felt natural and as exciting as the original. To be honest, the whole process became exhausting and the predictability of the encounters became trite.

Now, two or so years later, I find myself missing the social aspect of the lifestyle and of course, the pleasant view of my wife in action. She is open to playing again... but she’s not motivated either. But I’m not sure how to reignite her interest while also avoiding the same pitfalls we had before. Any ideas?

My wife and I are highschool sweethearts. She’s always been a bit frisky and flirty with other guys. I’ve always been voyeuristic. And while we had our fantasies, we didn’t have the courage to act on them until a few years ago. Long story short. My wife had a much younger guy at work develop a thing for her. After a fair bit of time she gave in and confessed her interest as well. Not long after, we had our first threesome. It was mind blowing and incredible and everything we wanted it to be. As it developed, he became a her regular side BF for about 6 months until he unexpectedly landed in a serious relationship.

The experience as a whole was a lot of fun for both of us. We were comfortable and experienced and decided to try to find a regular replacement. Not nearly as easy as we had hoped. We explored SDC, SLS and a few phone apps. We had some good experiences and some so-so experiences. But nothing that felt natural and as exciting as the original. To be honest, the whole process became exhausting and the predictability of the encounters became trite.

Now, two or so years later, I find myself missing the social aspect of the lifestyle and of course, the pleasant view of my wife in action. She is open to playing again... but she’s not motivated either. But I’m not sure how to reignite her interest while also avoiding the same pitfalls we had before. Any ideas?
I'm young and ready to play. Where from?