Neighbor discovered my slut wife

Nathaniel

Male
Gold
Hey guys, so the craziest thing happened. Im currently home, and as im scrolling through facebook and other sites, my neighbor knocks on the door. She tells me im a great guy and all, but the other day she saw a car parked in front of my house that does not belong to my wife or myself. I immediately thought of my friend’s car, who came to our house the other day while i was at work to fuck my wife. She told me she did not want to cause trouble, but she wanted to advise me of stuff i “should know”. She also said she hated to tell me this, but she felt it was the right thing to do, since we’ve been living next door for a few years now, and know each other. She finally told me a man walked out of the car that night, and was at my house for a few hours, after she had noticed my wife was home alone. She also told me after that time, the same man came out of the house with his unbuttoned shirt, and left. I immediately got hard, but tried to hide it and sat down, so she would not notice. I invited her to come inside the house since my wife is on a trip with her parents. She told me she is sorry, but she felt i had to know. I told her i would talk to my wife about it, so she would not suspect, but definitely was hard and had my adrenaline rushing. I did feel bad because she felt like i did not know, when in reality her husband has fucked my wife so many times, and even volunteered to get her pregnant. I thanked her for the information, and once she left, i called my wife and told her. She laughed, and pointed out how so many people are getting “hints” of pur lifestyle. She asked me if i would like to come clean to our families, and i’ve really thought about it after my inlaws, our neighbor, and some of her cousins already suspect of our lifestyle. Hopefully after she comes back we can make a decision!!

My advice is keep it quiet as possible, once the cats out you never know what might happen.
I mean, we really have tried, however, recently, with those incidents we felt as if people either suspect or already know, so its kind of difficult, but in a perfect world we would keep it to ourselves