New Blood, Help me Understand

I have been gathering information on this type of fantasy and I noticed that everyone has their own rules that apply to them and their Partner. I Am somewhat interested/Turned On by this. Now we have talked a lot about Fantasies top one is 3some With FFM she starts it out with the other Female in a Twosome then 30 min's I join in. We talked bout swinging, orgy's, role-play, dominant/Submissive, Stranger fantasy.
At first she wasn't keen on MMF Threesome, not until she watched the movie Savage's then she said if we did a MMF Threesome it had to be like that way one kinda rough and other loving easy stroking way. So I wanted her to feel very comfortable so I told her she could and for all Fantasy's would set all the rules. She told me that the FFM threesome the only rule was that I could never penetrate other Female. (For she was not open to that but everything oral was good. Weeks later we mentioned the MMF Threesome again (me mentioning the movie Savage's so she came up with the rules that the other guy could only penetrate from doggy style and No kissing, and I told her I'm okay with another guy as a threesome because when i thought about it. It was only fair of me to have a MMF Threesome, since I would get the FFM threesome first. Later 2-3 months just recently, the Rules haven't changed for the FFM Threesome but on the MMF Threesome. She now said the other guy is allowed penetration only 2 positions maybe 3 depending on the mood 1) doggy style, 2) Spooning and 3) maybe if she was into it She would get on top of him.
Here is my question I want definitely want to see her with another man. And I would like to watch her get pleasures from another man besides Me. So I mentioned how bout if the guy start out first like same as the other woman like for 30 minutes one on one ( she said maybe but if so only 15 minutes top and then she wanted me to join in like a threesome or let him finish 20- 30 min's later then just me and her finishing up. Look we necessarily don't have to have a bull but my wife said the guy must be at least 5" but no more than 6½" in length.
Does this count as Cuckolding I want to see my wife get pleasures and I wanna watch my wife enjoy having another man inside her and like being connected to another man while he fills her up and I watch masturbating slowly. Another reason I want to see is if another man can please her the way I do and she also does too. We also talked about our favorite positions Being off limits. But I Wonder in the heat of the moment would she allowed the guy to do her any way he wants especially if she's having an orgasm and he puts her in one of our favorite position would she say no or will she like it so much and overlook that and continue to have another orgasm.

Reactions: jh8in and Newcuck1
First off I think you are looking for a MFM scnerio versues a MMF as you didn’t mention anything about any sexual contact between you and him. I’ll attempt to offer conversation from that scenario unless you set me straight otherwise.

You asked a lot of questions through your description and expectations so I may jump around. Oh and by the way welcome to the community.

So much emphasis is put on size while large especially thickness is good according to my wife but some of her best experiences have been with average size men. Each guy is different in endowment and style, the thing is you can’t always order a guy like a menu item. Besides with that scnerio you take some of the mystery and anticipation out of the experience you both will enjoy discussing afterwards.

Next, in line with not putting too much effort in concentrating on who, what size and positions please keep in mind that it’s great to have trust rules and comfort signals it can also complicate and get in way of the opportunity for you both to enjoy this together. I’ll explain if you have a hundred rules their is a huge chance some will be broken especially as the hotwife/stag relationship evolves. This means a rule was broken which can upset one or the other and when too many get broken it becomes more about broken rules and trust. Everyone is different but what worked for us was keeping it simple, certain things like kissing was hot with some guys and just happens but not with others. Trust is our biggest rule so let me repeat that and explain above all other rules, guidelines the atrust was the most important that was not to be broken. Such as if I didn’t like something I trusted her and didn’t interfere at the time. Later I talked about it in a non confrontational way and gave her a chance to discuss it and or the time to correct it. In this way we seemed to be on the same page.

Lastly just know what you decide on how you want things to play out now will probably change by the time thing come together with another guy. I say this so you won’t be disappointed and hyper focused on a fantasy but rather what’s happening in reality. With us I wanted it to go a certain way and seemed a bit disappointed when I knew it wouldn’t play out like I fantasized about for a couple years. The thing was I wanted her be with a guy so bad I went along with the way the two of them would be comfortable with. I didn’t realize I would enjoy it so much with it playing out their way. I am very happy and glad it did because it made me realize how deep my cuckold/stag runs within me. Basically enjoy the ride together it’s a journey that can have lots of twist and turn, who doesn’t enjoy a good drive on a twisty road with the person you love sitting next to you.

Reactions: MyWifeLMPhubbyACE
I think our Guidelines/rules to go by is really not Much no passionate kissing, and no wheelbarrow or missionary and that is all. As far as size, you're kinda on the money she doesn't like it like Big or even Small she's had bad experience's with both she has been with 3 guy's that were Big she like no way I'm running but 2 of them wanted Anal which she doesn't want for now. And bad sex with 2 of the 3 guy's that were small which she said 2 were Small one kinda small. So I guess u can say no smaller than 5" or bigger than 6½ those are the words out of her mouth

I think our Guidelines/rules to go by is really not Much no passionate kissing, and no wheelbarrow or missionary and that is all. As far as size, you're kinda on the money she doesn't like it like Big or even Small she's had bad experience's with both she has been with 3 guy's that were Big she like no way I'm running but 2 of them wanted Anal which she doesn't want for now. And bad sex with 2 of the 3 guy's that were small which she said 2 were Small one kinda small. So I guess u can say no smaller than 5" or bigger than 6½ those are the words out of her mouth
And Yes 2 guys pleasuring her no man with man stuff.

Dang dude what's with all the rules this is sex hot and passionate not paint by the numbers two people try and turn each other on don't ask me to hit a home run and then you keep the bat. The only rules should be condom or no condom anal or no let the rest play itself out. As a bull, I take the wife for as long as I want and most of the time without hubby in the room so that she can enjoy herself then when she is comfortable we allow him to watch or join. Sometimes we will send him photos even if he is in the next room or let him listen at the door depending on how hot we want the retelling of what I did to her to be for him you have to let the mind do its work remember sex is 90% mental. Just think how you would feel seeing a photo of my BBC in you pretty white wife's mouth? Hot right.

I hear you and yeah I agree not many rules just a few. And if one gets broken I'll always reassure her it's Fine Baby after our first time or even second time she has the right/Power to change them or get rid of one or two, or she can say no Rules I support her choices.
We our exploring all the info and getting advice/opinion/input from both sides.

Right Now
Rules she is wanting are:
1) condom (if she wants him more than once or twice and wants him bare so she feel him inside more with no barriers must be tested and see if all is good)
2) No heavy Passionate kisses
(If she feels comfortable with him light short kisses)
3) doesn't want to do it missionary or wheelbarrow believes it's our thing and loves when we do that.
(( FOR ME IF THIS RULE GETS BROKEN DURING HER GETTING PLEASURE AND FUCKING ENJOYING HIM BEING AWESOME)) SPAM>Well To Me I Would Be So F-ing TURN ON Especially When She is Letting it happen and I can see she is so into it and looks so submissive and he knows he is breaking a Rule <<<<
4) No Anal (not good experience's)
5) This is her preference when it comes to Size nothing under 5" or bigger than 6½" (however if it's like 4⅞ almost 5 she might be ok, or if he is like over 6½ but under 7" I'm sure she will be okay with an extra ½ more not a deal breaker

For Me
1) Any Rule she wants
2) I Always Can Watch while I watch TV or listen to music while watching just me ((She Agrees for her safety and piece of mind)

This is Something she would like him to know.
She wants to start out Oral/Doggy style (it's a comfort of getting use to someone different kinda of thing)
Also doesn't want it too rough

For me I wouldn't care his size whether he's 1-2 or 3" bigger or 1- 1½" smaller.

Thank You for responding