New Bull

She met him online about 3 weeks ago and they have been texting a lot ever since then. In order to make everyone feel comfortable, I the husband, went and met him. He had me meet him at a sex store in order to pick out a few items for my wife. He picked out a new toy and lingerie and had me pay for it. Immediately that evening she put it on and took pics for him.
Now that they are meeting in a few days, she is super horny constantly telling me what she is going to let him do to her.

Attachments

• IMG_8267.JPG
    IMG_8267.JPG
    188.4 KB · Views: 141
Update...she set up a date with him. Wants me to drop her off at the bar to meet him, go to the hotel and check in and go get the room ready for them. Then wait in the room for further instructions.

If you don't want to hear more or further updates, say the word.

Reactions: bellaazz
It all began several weeks ago with my wife's new friend wanting me to meet him at a adult sex shop so he could pick out a few items for her. He ended up making me buy her a large dildo and lingerie. Ever since then she has texted with him non stop in anticipation of meeting him.

Fast forward to the night that she was able to finally meet him. We were supposed to meet at a bar and all get to know each other further. At the last minute, he changed the plans and asked that I drop her off in the parking lot in front of the bar, so he could have some alone time to really get to know her first. My wife said she liked the idea, and said I could use the time to go get a hotel room and set it up in anticipation of their arrival. I couldn't believe I was already getting ditched!

We arrived to the bar and I parked, she gave me a kiss, got out and went to greet him by his car. He pulled her in and kissed her while I looked back in the rear view, and I couldn't believe how bold he was. He is much bigger than me, probably 6'3" and built very muscular, which my wife seemed to love from the photos.

After the long kiss I watched and expected them to go into the bar, but he asked her to get into his car. They were in there for a while and I wasn't sure what was happening, but finally she texted to just leave them alone and go get the hotel room.

Off I went, and checked into the hotel room. I got out some candles and music going, then opened some wine. After setting I checked my phone, but no text. No word on what was going on with my wife on her first date. Should I worry? The anticipation was intense.

Finally I get a text saying that all is going great and they were having a last drink then heading my way. I texted a picture of the room number. Then silence again. I didn't hear from them for another half hour, then she texts that they are heading into the hotel.

Finally I hear a knock at the door. I open in and they come in laughing and he grabs her for another kiss. I sit back in the chair sipping my wine. He sits on the corner of the bed and makes my wife sit on his lap facing me. He spreads her legs. She is wearing a skirt and he dives his finger past her panties and deep into her. Rubs her clit and goes back to diving deep into her. She is moaning and loving it. She then wants to unbutton his jeans, but he picks her up and tosses her onto the bed. Gets on top of her and holds her hands down while grinding into her. She moans again. He goes down on her and starts to lick her deep. She is moaning and looks over at me for approval. She then motions for me to come up on the bed and I quickly listen. My wife then takes my cock into her mouth while he is licking her.

I'm so swollen by now and she is sucking me harder. But he isn't in the sharing mood and tells me to go sit back in the chair without any clothes on. She nods yes and I go back to the chair.

He unbuckles his jeans and slowly slides his cock inside of her. She gasps and is soaking wet by now.

He proceeds to fuck her deep...she is already ready to cum for the first time. I can't believe what I am watching, as she loves taking his big dick and is moaning for more.

He then pulls her up on him and makes her ride him. Before you know it she is cumming again. He tells me to come closer so I can see her cum and her juices are splashing out of her. He made her squirt which she has never done. She loves it and wants more.

He then tells me to sit back down while he fucks her even more. I cannot believe how much he is fucking her and how long he can go. She is nowhere near finished and keeps begging for more of him.

He finally lets me back on the bed, but doesn't let me fuck her. I have to lay beside them and stroke my cock while he had her legs pinned back and is bouncing hard up and down. He makes her tell me that it is his pussy now and she cums again. I cannot hold back and cum all over myself. He tells me to get up and go back to my chair while he finishes her off....

This is only the start of our new adventure.