New couple from Canada

hey all, we are new to the site and curious about her and I trying new experiences. interested in chatting with other couples and listening to their experiences. She and I thought it would be exciting to first try her talking with another male and getting to know him a bit first and maybe try some sexual arousal first through chat to ease into this and see if it goes further. we are in our early 50s she is stunning and looks like she is in her 30s. she is truly a milf. A very loving and caring and classy woman with a very sexual side. Looking forward to meet ing new people. Please no outright vulgar or disrespectful comments or come ons. we are only looking for class and respectful relationships on here. interested in men or couples in late 20s to late 50s and early 60s. pics to come
Hello guys!

hey all, we are new to the site and curious about her and I trying new experiences. interested in chatting with other couples and listening to their experiences. She and I thought it would be exciting to first try her talking with another male and getting to know him a bit first and maybe try some sexual arousal first through chat to ease into this and see if it goes further. we are in our early 50s she is stunning and looks like she is in her 30s. she is truly a milf. A very loving and caring and classy woman with a very sexual side. Looking forward to meet ing new people. Please no outright vulgar or disrespectful comments or come ons. we are only looking for class and respectful relationships on here. interested in men or couples in late 20s to late 50s and early 60s. pics to come
Pmd you...we are from calgary

Reactions: Canuckcupl50ish
You sound like an interesting couple. Feel free to pm me if you'd fancy any chat - married in our 40s.

Thank you for taking the time introducing yourselves and welcome to the website . I wish you a joyful journey. I am in my late 40s have been interacting with couples(new and experienced) as a third guy/bull . I have no expectations and just want to be friends so you don’t have to worry about comeons part with me lol. Just here to chat for now. If interested, please feel free to check my profile and send me a private message.

Last edited:
glad your here, I'd like 2learn more,.

She's absolutely delicious! I bet she has a beautiful smile, too!