New couple from Canada

hey all, we are new to the site and curious about her and I trying new experiences. interested in chatting with other couples and listening to their experiences. She and I thought it would be exciting to first try her talking with another male and getting to know him a bit first and maybe try some sexual arousal first through chat to ease into this and see if it goes further. we are in our early 50s she is stunning and looks like she is in her 30s. she is truly a milf. A very loving and caring and classy woman with a very sexual side. Looking forward to meet ing new people. Please no outright vulgar or disrespectful comments or come ons. we are only looking for class and respectful relationships on here. interested in men or couples in late 20s to late 50s and early 60s. pics to come
Wow, you're right. She does look incredibly young. I'm in my 20s, near Torontto, and would be interested in exploring with her as well

hey all, we are new to the site and curious about her and I trying new experiences. interested in chatting with other couples and listening to their experiences. She and I thought it would be exciting to first try her talking with another male and getting to know him a bit first and maybe try some sexual arousal first through chat to ease into this and see if it goes further. we are in our early 50s she is stunning and looks like she is in her 30s. she is truly a milf. A very loving and caring and classy woman with a very sexual side. Looking forward to meet ing new people. Please no outright vulgar or disrespectful comments or come ons. we are only looking for class and respectful relationships on here. interested in men or couples in late 20s to late 50s and early 60s. pics to come
Would love to talk some time

Reactions: toolman2c
Hi, a mid 50s UK based guy here. I love to chat and do some mild roleplay. I have a few kinks, but some will call that experience. I caption pics as a bit of fun, but also just hqve a few people on here that I chat with. I would love to be added to your online social scene.

Jim

Hello there from New York City ! I'm a 32 year old professional male and consider myself to be a discreet & respectful young man looking to have open minded safe experiences. I'd love to chat with your wife and see what the conversation leads to. I'm new to this forum so I'll leave my spam email, canyi12700@gmail, while I try to find the PM inbox.

Hola a todos, somos nuevos en el sitio y tenemos curiosidad por saber que ella y yo probamos nuevas experiencias. Interesado en charlar con otras parejas y escuchar sus experiencias. Ella y yo pensamos que sería emocionante intentar primero hablar con otro hombre y conocerlo un poco primero y tal vez intentar algo de excitación sexual primero a través del chat para facilitar esto y ver si va más allá. Tenemos poco más de 50 años, ella es impresionante y parece tener 30 años. ella es realmente una MILF. Una mujer muy cariñosa, cariñosa y con clase con un lado muy sexual. Con ganas de conocer gente nueva. Por favor, no hagas comentarios vulgares o irrespetuosos ni insinuaciones. Aquí solo buscamos clase y relaciones respetuosas. interesado en hombres o parejas de entre 20 y 50 y principios de 60. fotos por venir
Saludos desde cuba somos pareja swinger bisexuales los.dos