New couple from NJ.

Dtfan76

Couple
Hi, we are a new couple from NJ. Looking for a M or Couple to play with. We are both bicurious but never been with a same sex partner. Here's a picture of the wifes tits and my cock. I'm sorry it's dark but if you want more we will post more pics with better lighting.

Attachments

• 20220621_221916.jpg
    20220621_221916.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 299
  • 20220722_103555.jpg
    20220722_103555.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 303
HI, really like you pictures and especially that sweet pussy of your wife. Mature Rockland county,NY BBC. Would love to chat and see if we might be a good fit. HMU nep558@gmail.

Hi, we are a new couple from NJ. Looking for a M or Couple to play with. We are both bicurious but never been with a same sex partner. Here's a picture of the wifes tits and my cock. I'm sorry it's dark but if you want more we will post more pics with better lighting.
Incredible pics! Looks like fun.

Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

Hi there, new to the site and also from Jersey looking to meet like minded. Feel free to check out my bio and DM me if you'd like.