New couple from the Netherlands

I,m trying to find out exactly what you do want or whether you want any advice at all or even whether you do know what you want. it seems to me as if you are just muddling along ,letting everything happen without you being sure about anything. You appear to get some excitement out of you predicament and perhaps not knowing or caring about any outcome is where your enjoyment lies. I have already advised you not to allow her to go off without you because you would lose what little control you have but that already seems to have gone out of the window. I suppose my 'wasting time' point was why bother to ask any ones opinion if you are just going to let things slide; better to entertain your readers with descriptions of your partners sexual activity and we can all enjoy your cuckoldry . No hard feelings. Stay safe and have a nice day.

Our bull told her, he wanted tot fuck her.He asked her when she could date.
She said tomorrow (tuesday). She told him her bf ( that's me) had to Stay in the living room.
She didn't ask me anything.

She chats with our bull, but i also sometimes.
Hè told me i had to stay in the livingroom. I was suprised. Hè told me It was her choise.

I asked him to film her. He Will do that,he said. In 24 hours hè Will do her for the 3rd time in our house.
This time without me.
Naaaah. Now IF this is an actual real thing it’s between you and your girl. Figure it out. If you want to be there, you're there. You two work it out because it has to have mutual appeal. Certainly not his call. You just tell him to go fuck himself if he tries to override you, or pull an end around, as concerns your desires or rules. Tell him you own a handgun, heck, maybe go ahead and buy one. It's all good.

She looks spectacular by the way, if the avatar is she. I would definitely think you’d want to be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: werekinky2
Perhaps you should, at this stage in your lives, tell your partner how far you want to go in this cuckold life style , that is if you have any idea of how far you want it to go. I think that before your partner indulges in any sexual activity she should let you know what she intends to do and you can decide if you like or not. You appear to be happy with her fucking once a week but worry if there is more in the same week. As I understand it a woman,s libido rises and falls at differing times during their monthly cycle so it might be worth while looking at restricting her activities to so many times in a month as opposed to a weekly number. Of course she might enjoy herself without telling you and perhaps that might be an even better situation where you are unaware of any adultery at all and she would appear to be the innocent, marriage vowing wife. then in this scenario you would get no enjoyment from watching her enjoying herself . You decide. The difficulty will be when and if she replaces you with another man, and then you won,t need to worry at all.

Dude you have to pay attention to those RED FLAGS. If you feel unsure of what is going on and that it is going too fast, then set some rules. If she agrees and stays then that's fine... But if she gets pissed and splits with the other guy she was going to do it anyway or cheat behind your back. Either way, if she accepts and stays or if she disagrees and leaves, you win. She was probably bored and looking for a way out.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
My girl is still fucking the same Guy. Last sunday, i was asleep after a nightshift.
They met eachother without my knowledge. He fucked her and did sent me a video. Afterwards we had a conversation. She wants to fuck him. She wants to fuck him longer so she can orgasm on his big cock. This is the first time she confessed to me that size matters to her.

My girl is still fucking the same Guy. Last sunday, i was asleep after a nightshift.
They met eachother without my knowledge. He fucked her and did sent me a video. Afterwards we had a conversation. She wants to fuck him. She wants to fuck him longer so she can orgasm on his big cock. This is the first time she confessed to me that size matters to her.
Wow interesting. I think she was being thoughtful and kind to you, cause she loves and doesn't want to lose you. All guys with big cocks know size matters but not all women can handle us. And the decent ones, don't brag... No need to. But an informal poll of all the women I've been with concur, that size is a big factor. Some of them explained about the peculiar experience of feeling both pleasure and pain. Plato talked about this in; The Psychology Of Pleasure And Pain. He used the example of quenching a thirst... https://www.jstor.org/stable/41497565?seq=1

Hello, i am a male from The Netherlands.
We started cuckolding about 7 years ago.
The last 2 years we stopped completely.
My gf asked me about 2 month ago to start again. She met a Guy at the soccerfield in our town.
Hè was dominant she told me and she was curious. I agreed, so we started .
The first 2 dates where at our house, hè was very well hung. A few days ago she said she wants tot date him without me, they Will film it for me.
Thats a very quick start. The idea is very hot, but i have my doubts.

Greetings from a new member
Feel free to let her go alone. My wife always fucks alone with her lover and there was never any problem.

Reactions: Jon Day
Hi,

But she only fucks him? Did the dynamic between you changed? She still let you fuck her? I bet they will go away for weekend/holiday without you once allowed to.

Hi,

But she only fucks him? Did the dynamic between you changed? She still let you fuck her? I bet they will go away for weekend/holiday without you once allowed to.
Yes i still fuck her, but most of the times when she comes home after getting fucked.She wants more sexdates with him. From 2 times a week to 3 times a week. They didnt plan a weekend

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Hello, i am a male from The Netherlands.
We started cuckolding about 7 years ago.
The last 2 years we stopped completely.
My gf asked me about 2 month ago to start again. She met a Guy at the soccerfield in our town.
Hè was dominant she told me and she was curious. I agreed, so we started .
The first 2 dates where at our house, hè was very well hung. A few days ago she said she wants tot date him without me, they Will film it for me.
Thats a very quick start. The idea is very hot, but i have my doubts.

Greetings from a new member
The idea is very hot, but my fear is, can you go back when the pandora box opens? In you`re case, just talk a lot to eachother. be open about the intentions and feaelings