New couple from the Netherlands

Hello, i am a male from The Netherlands.
We started cuckolding about 7 years ago.
The last 2 years we stopped completely.
My gf asked me about 2 month ago to start again. She met a Guy at the soccerfield in our town.
Hè was dominant she told me and she was curious. I agreed, so we started .
The first 2 dates where at our house, hè was very well hung. A few days ago she said she wants tot date him without me, they Will film it for me.
Thats a very quick start. The idea is very hot, but i have my doubts.

Greetings from a new member

Everything depends upon your communication, mutual understanding and limits

speak openly and try to set and agree upon ground rules (new ones)

Rules that were set 20yrs ago don't seem to apply to the current situation, as far as I understand

Let her know how you feel, and let her know where your thoughts lead you

We ALL want more.... most of the times it's best to play within the rules, unless discussed prior to the opportunity

(It's my own personal way of dealing with situations... having said that, I have been in both sides of the fence....)

My gf asked me about 2 month ago to start again. She met a Guy at the soccerfield in our town.
The first 2 dates where at our house, hè was very well hung. A few days ago she said she wants tot date him without me, they Will film it for me.

Go enjoy every minute of it!

Reactions: Dutchhotwife1976

Doubts about what?

I did this with the then love of my life now she's my exgf. She went to parties arranged by 2 bbc's and the parties used to be big with lots of guys and girls but she always came back to me with wondrous tales so it was great, then her head got turned by money. I am happy to say it wasn't a guy from any of the parties though

Reactions: slutplay
I did this with the then love of my life now she's my exgf. She went to parties arranged by 2 bbc's and the parties used to be big with lots of guys and girls but she always came back to me with wondrous tales so it was great, then her head got turned by money. I am happy to say it wasn't a guy from any of the parties though
I dont have a big Dick, but i have money, so that's not an item.

Our bull told her, he wanted tot fuck her.He asked her when she could date.
She said tomorrow (tuesday). She told him her bf ( that's me) had to Stay in the living room.
She didn't ask me anything.

She chats with our bull, but i also sometimes.
Hè told me i had to stay in the livingroom. I was suprised. Hè told me It was her choise.

I asked him to film her. He Will do that,he said. In 24 hours hè Will do her for the 3rd time in our house.
This time without me.

always be part of the scene never allow them to fuck on their own or you will lose her. If they insist on fucking on their own give her ultimatum, all three or lose me, you will know where the lady,s real love lies. Better to know now than worrying. Good Luck.

This whole situation depends on how much humiliation you need. It,s one thing to sit and enjoy watching your partner fucking a third person but once it becomes two then you are open to further abuse and humiliation. Are you master in your own house or do you allow the so called bull to order you about. When does your situation become annoying. What is your ultimate goal which may not be the same as your partners'

She also wants tot date without me. Sometimes threesome, sometimes without me.

Its easyer to date. At home we have kids.
And IT makers het more horny tot fuck secretly and confess IT to me, she got fucked.
'it makes her more horny'? what about you how do you feel, hornier or are you just humouring her because you don,t want to upset her. Perhaps you spoil her?

She likes IT that she's allowed tot do what she wants. With of without me.

She wil date without me, but not only. She cares about me and Will do mvm dates. Or at least for my eyes.
I like her to be a slut. I dont know what i can handle.
One date a week i think i can handle, but 3 OR 4 times a week, i think i cant.
Its now , not so often, maybe ones a week, but i dont know what in the future will happen...

I think you are wasting our time, you do not appear to be able to straighten anything out or indeed know where you are in your relationship with your partner or whether you want what is going on with you relationship or whether you like what is going on or even what your plans are if any. You seem to just muddle along and accept whatever transpires. You either like what is happening and put up with it or you call a halt and discuss rationally the best way forward for both of you. Fuck the bull he has no say in the matter. You are a cuckold wimp or a participating wife watcher, which is it?

Reactions: Doc Watson