Sex with a co-worker

Spice

Male
Gold
Anybody with stories of their wife fucking a co-worker whether it's cheating or you have full knowledge of it and approval, my wife has always avoided fucking a co-worker cause she doesn't like the drama it can bring however she has fucked total strangers when she's gone out of town on conference meetings, there's only been 2 times that I know about from her telling me of 2 co-workers that she fucked, there could be others but these 2 are the only ones she told me about, the first one was an old boyfriend of hers she used to date before we met, he had recently been transferred back to the company where she was working, since i was going to be away from her for a few months with work she thought it would be nice to fuck him again, since he was married already she figured it would be like a FWB thing plus she wouldn't have to go out looking when she got horny, unfortunately it didn't turn out that way, after talking with him about a no strings attached arrangement and fucking him he kept wanting more, it got to the point where he got careless and his wife found out about it which created a big mess, the second guy was about a year and half later, she said this guy was nice, not married and had his own place, she's told the first couple of times they fucked were great but then he started wanting more and would get upset when she couldn't see him, she said he also kept asking her to divorce me and marry him, she eventually broke it off with him but not without creating a big mess, she said some guys don't know when they have a good thing and mess it up by getting greedy and wanting more, after those 2 incidents she decided to just fuck guys she met while she was out of town working.

My partner - not the one in the photo, was fucked senseless by a man she worked with for a period of a few months. Blatant cheating although she knew it turned me mad with lust for her when I found out.
They would leave the office at lunchtime and go to his house - he was separated - and he would fuck her in his bed, on the sofa, anywhere. Even in the bath!. He was constantly spunking in her.
Once, his hard cock stuck out of the bath water and he invited her to suck it which she did.
In the evenings he would take her to pubs and meet his friends. Then take her back to his house to have sex with her. One evening he fucked her behind a cathedral wall just feet away from the pub they'd been drinking in.
I wasn't at home every night so she probably slept with him all night, though she wouldn't admit to that. Everyone in her office knew what was going on.
I was insane with jealousy and lust. She was really in love with him I think. I would fuck her at any opportunity during this period asking for details of what was happening.
In the end she tired of him as he was a handful (!) and too much of a live wire. He was also fucking other women at the same time.
I then begged her to continue with him but she wouldn't. She probably did for a while though.

My partner - not the one in the photo, was fucked senseless by a man she worked with for a period of a few months. Blatant cheating although she knew it turned me mad with lust for her when I found out.
They would leave the office at lunchtime and go to his house - he was separated - and he would fuck her in his bed, on the sofa, anywhere. Even in the bath!. He was constantly spunking in her.
Once, his hard cock stuck out of the bath water and he invited her to suck it which she did.
In the evenings he would take her to pubs and meet his friends. Then take her back to his house to have sex with her. One evening he fucked her behind a cathedral wall just feet away from the pub they'd been drinking in.
I wasn't at home every night so she probably slept with him all night, though she wouldn't admit to that. Everyone in her office knew what was going on.
I was insane with jealousy and lust. She was really in love with him I think. I would fuck her at any opportunity during this period asking for details of what was happening.
In the end she tired of him as he was a handful (!) and too much of a live wire. He was also fucking other women at the same time.
I then begged her to continue with him but she wouldn't. She probably did for a while though.

Reactions: JRodgers
Anybody with stories of their wife fucking a co-worker whether it's cheating or you have full knowledge of it and approval, my wife has always avoided fucking a co-worker cause she doesn't like the drama it can bring however she has fucked total strangers when she's gone out of town on conference meetings, there's only been 2 times that I know about from her telling me of 2 co-workers that she fucked, there could be others but these 2 are the only ones she told me about, the first one was an old boyfriend of hers she used to date before we met, he had recently been transferred back to the company where she was working, since i was going to be away from her for a few months with work she thought it would be nice to fuck him again, since he was married already she figured it would be like a FWB thing plus she wouldn't have to go out looking when she got horny, unfortunately it didn't turn out that way, after talking with him about a no strings attached arrangement and fucking him he kept wanting more, it got to the point where he got careless and his wife found out about it which created a big mess, the second guy was about a year and half later, she said this guy was nice, not married and had his own place, she's told the first couple of times they fucked were great but then he started wanting more and would get upset when she couldn't see him, she said he also kept asking her to divorce me and marry him, she eventually broke it off with him but not without creating a big mess, she said some guys don't know when they have a good thing and mess it up by getting greedy and wanting more, after those 2 incidents she decided to just fuck guys she met while she was out of town working.
I think is very easy flirt on work or gyms, but don't know is the better choice, anyway its the easier. Of course guys at work flirt with our wifes, probably we do the same, but ate some point the line can or can't be broken.

That line is crossed many times by both husbands and wives looking for a little adventure.
True, easy for ones but more difficult to others.
My wife confessed to me that, if she had been single, at her last work dinner, she might have fucked a co-worker who wouldn't stop hitting on her the entire dinner. Some wine always helps to loosen the libido.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
True, easy for ones but more difficult to others.
My wife confessed to me that, if she had been single, at her last work dinner, she might have fucked a co-worker who wouldn't stop hitting on her the entire dinner. Some wine always helps to loosen the libido.
Years ago there was this co-worker where I worked, I was 40 at the time and she was 25, she loved flirting with me every chance she got, my wife warned me to stay away from her but the temptation was too much, this girl knew when my wife was going out of town and she was the one who invited me to her place, we wound up fucking for 3 years whenever we got a chance, my wife never found out about it.

I had a very sexy black admin many years ago.
As a favor, I gave her troubled sister a part time job. And the bad girl ripped me off.
She was caught, I was made whole. To this day I regret not having the good girl put her ass and mouth on the line

I suspect my wife may have had an affair a number of years ago but I don't know for sure. I've asked her a number of times if her relationship became sexual and she strongly denies that anything ever happened between them. My wife is a conservative soccer mom type and I really want to believe her but there were so many things that always made me wonder. She would talk about the guy all of the time like he was Mr wonderful. They would go out to eat lunch together and walk together each day. She would seem to "run into" him often at the gym where they would work out together. One morning I walked in on her getting ready for work and and she was putting on blk thigh highs. I ask her why she would wear something like that to work and she told me they were cooler and more comfortable. The only thing was that she was always complaining about the office being too cold. All of this went on for several months when suddenly he took a transfer. The only thing she ever did admit to was that she did have an emotional thing for him. Does anyone have any thoughts about it?

I suspect my wife may have had an affair a number of years ago but I don't know for sure. I've asked her a number of times if her relationship became sexual and she strongly denies that anything ever happened between them. My wife is a conservative soccer mom type and I really want to believe her but there were so many things that always made me wonder. She would talk about the guy all of the time like he was Mr wonderful. They would go out to eat lunch together and walk together each day. She would seem to "run into" him often at the gym where they would work out together. One morning I walked in on her getting ready for work and and she was putting on blk thigh highs. I ask her why she would wear something like that to work and she told me they were cooler and more comfortable. The only thing was that she was always complaining about the office being too cold. All of this went on for several months when suddenly he took a transfer. The only thing she ever did admit to was that she did have an emotional thing for him. Does anyone have any thoughts about it?
100% she had an affair.
Women do not wear thigh highs unless they are fucking in them……

Last edited:
She fucked him