My husbands co worker wants to fuck me

CONST65

Male
Gold
This story is long but true it will.be two parts
My husband came home after work one day and said his co worker wanted to fuck me. I was a little taken back but i have to admit i was attracted to him, one day at the pool.i saw the outline of his cock, he appeared to be very well endowed and he was not hard .. I asked hubby his thoughts of it really happening, he said ok as long as he.was close by. I told him.if we do this its on my terms and he could not watch but I would take care of him.after but my Pussy would be full of another mans cum. He agreed i told him.to get a hotel suite for the weekend in two weeks as this was not going to be just a few hours. I told hubby you know that i dress extreme when im.on.a hotwife fuck.date.. But this is going.to be alot more extreme Since this is going to be a one time thing its not about being a hotwife It about anoher man fucking me and fillimg MY CUNT I said CUNT because hotwifes have pussies What I'm.doing this time is being a SLUT to make a guy get well-fucked. I hate the word CUNT but everything I will.be doing dress etc will reflect me being a SLUT I"m going to be fucking your co-worker.for one reason.to drain his cock and balls to fill.MY CUNT with his hot cum. I wil.be spending that friday getting ready Clothes. Makeup.Jewelry etc. To bring out a true SLUT sude of me you hzve never seen or probably never will. I will be very demanding about all.parys of this weejend not only with your vonworker but you will.not br hvimg sex with your wife or hotwife you will.be fucking a newly born SLUT that will expect two guys to fuck.this SLUT AND GIVE HER AN INTENSE CUM FILLED CUNT . HUBBY you need to know i have never done anything SLUTTY exteme yes but not slutty as i hate the word but i have to say this if you have any apprehensions about tbis you need to say so as you and your co worker will be spending thecwekend with a cick craving slut that expects to be stretched and Cum filled This will.be finished part two . If it happens which im.sure it will.
This story will be 1000.percent true. Signed Red

This is Part two of my husband's co worker wants to fuck me .
The first part spoke about my and zi agreeing for ne to fuck his.co worker. I T would be a one time only.
I told hubby since it was a one time only. Just to please hisco worker.and hub y that it wouldn't be my typical.hotwife lifestyle.I t would strictly a night to get fucked ,/ a night of sex and being a total.slut (I hate that word but thst is what it be be that night being a slut for a guy that his only interest was filliing my cunt with his cum. To.please him.and hubby i told hubby you better be alright with this because im going to be a slut for one time my dress makeup jewelry attitude it was totall about me draining his co workers cock.and balls .zi planned to.draim him to.the point it would take him days to recover. The week before i put everything in action shopping hotels hair makeup.etc . I was putting it all together for.a slut wife weekend. Friday i contacted hubby i asked has anything changed he said no.I told him i will be in touch no questions etv youband your co worker will do.as your TOLD i spent friday getting ready to become a slut dress makeup jewelry etc. The only thing left was for ne to get om the total CFM SLUT MODE. I staryed the day getting my cunt and ass waxed. Next tge beauty shop for an extreme hair do.and my nails they are always long but i had then done longet 1 1/2 in stilletto nails very pointed .then to another boutiq for earrings i have ten piercng in each ear my.nipples are pierced.i had bigger rings put in 1 in 10 ga rings my nipples have a direct link.to my cunt . Pullinh on them. would help with my slut mood I went to the hotel.to get ready true crotch hi boots with 10.in heels they definitely said come fuck me thdn a 14 in leather mini notning under neath next a deep.plunge leather corset thst barely covered my 42 DOUBLE F TITS. Then very heavy makeup.with ectreme liner and one in long false eye lashes long full arm.length leather fingerless gloves 18.rings ony finger numerous bracelets on each

This is Part two of my husband's co worker wants to fuck me .
The first part spoke about my and zi agreeing for ne to fuck his.co worker. I T would be a one time only.
I told hubby since it was a one time only. Just to please hisco worker.and hub y that it wouldn't be my typical.hotwife lifestyle.I t would strictly a night to get fucked ,/ a night of sex and being a total.slut (I hate that word but thst is what it be be that night being a slut for a guy that his only interest was filliing my cunt with his cum. To.please him.and hubby i told hubby you better be alright with this because im going to be a slut for one time my dress makeup jewelry attitude it was totall about me draining his co workers cock.and balls .zi planned to.draim him to.the point it would take him days to recover. The week before i put everything in action shopping hotels hair makeup.etc . I was putting it all together for.a slut wife weekend. Friday i contacted hubby i asked has anything changed he said no.I told him i will be in touch no questions etv youband your co worker will do.as your TOLD i spent friday getting ready to become a slut dress makeup jewelry etc. The only thing left was for ne to get om the total CFM SLUT MODE. I staryed the day getting my cunt and ass waxed. Next tge beauty shop for an extreme hair do.and my nails they are always long but i had then done longet 1 1/2 in stilletto nails very pointed .then to another boutiq for earrings i have ten piercng in each ear my.nipples are pierced.i had bigger rings put in 1 in 10 ga rings my nipples have a direct link.to my cunt . Pullinh on them. would help with my slut mood I went to the hotel.to get ready true crotch hi boots with 10.in heels they definitely said come fuck me thdn a 14 in leather mini notning under neath next a deep.plunge leather corset thst barely covered my 42 DOUBLE F TITS. Then very heavy makeup.with ectreme liner and one in long false eye lashes long full arm.length leather fingerless gloves 18.rings ony finger numerous bracelets on each
Yeah sure - maybe get that co worker to give you an English / grammar lesson instead

And your such an expert i have a very small screen.ony phone so i do miss things but anyone should be able to understand even with some misspelling
So have I I’m only using my I phone . Yes I did enjoy your post - just thought too many mistakes and a bit jumbled up just like a bot and there’s been a few posts on here like it and they were a bot that was all , I know the predictive thing can mess things up too so thsts why I always read read before posting , was a suggestion not a criticism

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My husband came home after work one day and said his co worker wanted to fuck me. I was a little taken back but i have to admit i was attracted to him, one day at the pool.i saw the outline of his cock, he appeared to be very well endowed and he was not hard .. I asked hubby his thoughts of it really happening, he said ok as long as he.was close by. I told him.if we do this its on my terms and he could not watch but I would take care of him.after but my Pussy would be full of another mans cum. He agreed i told him.to get a hotel suite for the weekend in two weeks as this was not going to be just a few hours. I told hubby you know that i dress extreme when im.on.a hotwife fuck.date.. But this is going.to be alot more extreme Since this is going to be a one time thing its not about being a hotwife It about anoher man fucking me and fillimg MY CUNT I said CUNT because hotwifes have pussies What I'm.doing this time is being a SLUT to make a guy get well-fucked. I hate the word CUNT but everything I will.be doing dress etc will reflect me being a SLUT I"m going to be fucking your co-worker.for one reason.to drain his cock and balls to fill.MY CUNT with his hot cum. I wil.be spending that friday getting ready Clothes. Makeup.Jewelry etc. To bring out a true SLUT sude of me you hzve never seen or probably never will. I will be very demanding about all.parys of this weejend not only with your vonworker but you will.not br hvimg sex with your wife or hotwife you will.be fucking a newly born SLUT that will expect two guys to fuck.this SLUT AND GIVE HER AN INTENSE CUM FILLED CUNT . HUBBY you need to know i have never done anything SLUTTY exteme yes but not slutty as i hate the word but i have to say this if you have any apprehensions about tbis you need to say so as you and your co worker will be spending thecwekend with a cick craving slut that expects to be stretched and Cum filled This will.be finished part two . If it happens which im.sure it will.

This story will be 1000.percent true.

This story is long it will.be two parts
This story will be 1000.percent true.